[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4497: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Anime Crave •View topic - The Matrix - The Reboot and Crash

Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

The Matrix - The Reboot and Crash

Sick of real-life? Be your favorite anime character, super hero or even made up character and destroy your foes (or just have a chat)!

Moderator: Greg

The Matrix - The Reboot and Crash

Postby Ririyoku » May 29th, 2008, 9:03 pm

Alright, alright, so i might be just a tad high from sugar while typing this, but, i imagine a lot of rps were made like that

Alright, im debating wether to have just one One, or multiple One's. It dosent matter, itll become important later, much later... So no Ones yet!

-Name:
-Human, Program, Battery (Battery refers to humans that are trapped in the matrix. Watch the movie :D )
-Birthplace (Generally, only side character should be from Zion, because they cant jack into the Matrix. Otherwise your character should be from the Matrix. Convice me otherwise with something good, if you want)
Weapons: (Just defaults. Im sure we will be needing much heavier stuff later in)
-Bio:
-Appearence:
-Personality:

This, is going to be weird. So, lets wait till we get chars, then we decide how we'll start. No controling Neo or Smith, and only chars like Niobi and Morpheus, if you really really know the movie. Sorry, but damnit, this is one of my better ideas!, i dont want to mess it up somehow...Ill post my char later
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby Ririyoku » May 29th, 2008, 9:13 pm

-Name: Creed
-Human, long since released from the Matrix
-Birthplace: Matrix
-Weapons: Depends on his mood when he jacks in. Its usually either two heavy pistols, or two, small, submachine guns
-Bio: He was born in the matrix in an orphanage. He always felt something was wrong around him, and he was noticed for this, by both humans from the outside, and Programs. Getting out took time, but he did. He is now second in command on Eventide (If you want to stay together, most everyone should start already a crew member)
-Appearence: (coming)
-Personality: Angry, but unusually calm when hes on a misson. He rarely complains, and tries to keep a strong bond with his ship mates

(ill put up a pic of his gun later, and ill get a captain char and a ship layout, if i get some more people...)
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Return to Roleplay Zone