Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Excalibur RP

Sick of real-life? Be your favorite anime character, super hero or even made up character and destroy your foes (or just have a chat)!

Moderator: Greg

Postby Yosei88 » May 25th, 2008, 11:38 pm

Asajji's hand remained on his hilt as he walked in to the town, his eyes darting back and forth from building to building. "Stay on your guard...." He said, actually making eye contact with everyone.
Yosei88
Level 4 Guard

Postby KeKe » May 25th, 2008, 11:42 pm

The dog jumped out of Mai's arms and made its way over to the meat store. ther eit barked and scratched at the door until the meat guy came out and gave him a piece of a cow leg with some meat still on it. the Dog looked happy as it ate the meaT AND THEN KNAWED ON THE BONE

Pearl shook her head as the dog ate. then she looked around town "this place sure isnt well guarded"
KeKe

Postby Perky_Sofy » May 25th, 2008, 11:54 pm

Mai nodded, "But something about it is quite strange though I can't figure it out yet..." She looked around as some villagers went inside of their homes once they saw them.
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

Postby Perky_Sofy » May 29th, 2008, 11:11 am

K I'm gonna add new cahracter for the other isde now:

Name: Ruin Deathmatch
Race: Human
Kingdom: Acerians
Class: Warrior
Bio: He is mainly quiet most of the time for he has been in the army most of his life. He was called forth to get the weapon and to retreive it as his duty.
Apperance:Image

````````

Name: Akane
Race: Drawf
Kingdom: Acerians
Class: Martial Artist
Bio: She is a hyper girl and is pretty short so she moves at incredible speed. She loves to play and have fun but when she is serious thats not to good for the other person. Since she was at the top of her class in school she was chosen to go on the mission to get the ultimate weapon.
Apperance: Image

Ruin was walking down the road with Akane and saw a small village nearby. "We should probably stop here." Akane jumped up and down, "Oh cool!!! I love being away from my old home I never got out much and look a normal village how neat!" She was practically bouncing off the walls. Ruin just sighed and walked into the village.
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

Postby Yosei88 » May 29th, 2008, 11:17 am

As Akane and Ruin entered the village, two arrows hit the ground on both sides of Ruin's left foot, missing him by mere centimeters. Meanwhile, on a nearby rooftop, Elrohir was taking aim once again. These are the others tasked for the mission? Im going to make sure there right for the job! He shot another arrow, this time at Akane.
Yosei88
Level 4 Guard

Postby Perky_Sofy » May 29th, 2008, 11:28 am

Akane easily dodged it as she did a flip over and and stared at the tree a bit a ways from them. Ruin looked at the arrows and got out his sword. Akane was now serious, "Let me handle this Ruin." Akane now dashed off and did a flip up into the tree and then hung from the branch above Elrohir like monkey would do, "And now why are you shooting at us?"

Ruin walked up to the tree and didn't really say anything but looked up.
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

Postby KeKe » May 29th, 2008, 11:30 am

Name: Kagan
Race: Dark Elf
Kingdom: Ascerians
Class Shape Shifter
Bio:
Apperance:

~~~

Above Akane there was a small squirrl running around on the brances. it ran over and bit Akane's hand and then chatterd at her a little bit
KeKe

Postby Yosei88 » May 30th, 2008, 8:38 am

((Elrohir is on a rooftop))

He fired more arrows at the two with deadly accuracy until Akane finally reached him. "Well well your very skilled, I guess you did deserve to accept the mission for the ultimate weapon." He jumped down in front of Ruin and put away his bow. "My name is Elrohir Normalanya, and I have been tasked with the same quest as you.
Yosei88
Level 4 Guard

Postby Perky_Sofy » June 3rd, 2008, 6:40 pm

Ruin just looked at him and was silent for a bit.

Akane got angry at the squirrel, "Owww that hurt you know!! Mean squrriel!" She then jumped down in front of Ruin, "Sorry he doesn't talk to much very moody too." He pushed Akane aside, "Yes and she can get quite annoying. So I see your the new person in our group then. Well just dont get in my way and it'll be fine." He then turned and started walking down the road again through the village. Akane got mad, "Ruin!! DOn't be so mean! Yes I'm Akane and that was Ruin!" SHe bowed, "Its a pleasure to meet you."
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

Postby KeKe » June 3rd, 2008, 6:49 pm

Kagan jumped off the tree and the squirrle was flying towards akane and before it reached her it changed into his true form (pic comming later. imagine a good looking dark elf though) He looked deep into her eyes "Take it back" he said glaring at her slightly
KeKe

Postby Perky_Sofy » June 3rd, 2008, 6:53 pm

Akane looked at the dark elf and was so surprised at him as well as his good looks that she just stare at him in shock. Then she felt like she was in a daze as she blushed slightly. "So handsome..." She said under her breath.
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

Postby KeKe » June 3rd, 2008, 6:54 pm

Kagan glared even more. "I said Take it back.... or i shal hate you for ever" he said as he folded his arms and turned around and put his nose up like a kid would do
KeKe

Postby Perky_Sofy » June 3rd, 2008, 7:00 pm

Akane looked up at the sky confused and put her finger on her lips, "Hmm take back what?" She pundered some more and gave a sneaky smile, "Oh that fact that I called you mean? You did bite me afterall! Hmm I guess I could forgive you." She turned her back towards him and had one eye closed and the other eye open and she grinned a little.
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

Postby KeKe » June 3rd, 2008, 7:06 pm

Kagan humphed "I only bit you because you jumped in my tree and looked so tastey. I couldnt resist"

he then turned himself into a jaguar and pounced her landing on top of her with his paws ion either side of her. he licked his lips "mmmm very tastey in deed"
KeKe

Postby Perky_Sofy » June 3rd, 2008, 8:14 pm

Akane looked at him, "Ahh he's going to eat me!! Ruin help me!!" Ruin just looked over at her and kept walking. "Ruin!! Your a meany too." She pulled out her nunchucks, "Stay back or Ill.."
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay Zone