Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Excalibur RP

Sick of real-life? Be your favorite anime character, super hero or even made up character and destroy your foes (or just have a chat)!

Moderator: Greg

Excalibur RP

Postby Perky_Sofy » May 14th, 2008, 8:07 pm

Here is a little something for fun:

Story: There are two tribes, the Acerians and the Caelians, that have always been rivals at getting power and now that they have become two major kingdoms and due to unspecified conflicts have now gone to war. There is a weapon of great power hidden within the Mortis Mountains, it’s of legend and was supposedly crafted by the blacksmith of the gods. Both kingdoms have sent their best warriors into the lands bordering the kingdoms to journey to the mountains and retrieve the weapon for who ever has the weapon can crush their enemy. But the weapon is said to be cursed and protected by the god of the dead.

Races:

Human- magic users, not as much as elves, physically stronger than elves but not as strong as orcs.
Elf/ Dark Elf- Pointed ears, more magic users, can’t wield giant weapons.
Angels- Human with bird wings enabling flight, can both use magic and use big weapons.
Orcs- ugly looking humans, unable to use magic but can yield any weapon and have superior physical abilities.
Dwarf- can wield larger weapons, though not too big due to height, more agile and fast due to low center of gravity.

Class:

Warrior- classic warrior.
Shape shifter- only humans, elves or dwarves that have the ability to shift into an animal form at will or other human form.
Necromancer- any of the races that have the ability to communicate with and raise the dead.
Ranger- bowman warrior.
Mage- Humans or dwarves (elves already use magic) who specialize in the use of magic and therefore don’t handle big weapons.
Healers- Any race with the ability to magically heal others.
Martial Artists- any of the races who specialize in martial arts, don’t use weapons, their body is a weapon!

Character set up:

Name:
Race:
Class:
Bio:
Appearance:
Last edited by Perky_Sofy on May 15th, 2008, 10:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

Postby KeKe » May 14th, 2008, 8:15 pm

where ya been loser?

ofcourse ill join though dunno what yet

will probably take me a bit to compile all my characters and what have you

Name: Shale Arkose
Race: Human
Kingdom: Caelian (though he lived more on his own)
Class: Shape Shifter
Bio: Shale has a very strange story. He was born long ago but has for some reason managed to age very slowly since puberty. from the time he was around 12 he has drastically slowled down in his aging process. by the time his friends from childhood were all old and nearing the end of their lives he was still that of a teen. this has forced him to live alone for most of his life.
Appearance:

~~~

Name: Pearl Lanaryu
Race: Angel
Kingdom: Caelian
Class: Warrior
Bio: Shes an angel. she is a very strong warrior. however she does have protective spells wqhich for the most part only benefit her or one other person.
Appearance:
Last edited by KeKe on May 15th, 2008, 2:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
KeKe

Postby Yosei88 » May 14th, 2008, 8:19 pm

Im in too, sounds fun just need to think up characters
Yosei88
Level 4 Guard

Postby Yosei88 » May 14th, 2008, 9:13 pm

((I decided to add Morgrim later as the story progresses))

Name: Asajji Ishtaren
Kingdom:Caelian
Bio: Asajji was born in to a broken home. His father was a good for nothing drunk who gambled and took his loses out on Asajji and his mother. When Asajji was 7 his father went too far and accidentally kill his mother. After she was gone he was forced to take all of his fathers abuse, which made him determined to learn how to fight back. He started getting in to street fights with other kids, getting beat up many times in the process but eventually gained incredible fighting prowess. When he turned 13 his father came home one night and tried to beat Asajji as always only this time he fought back. In his rage for the death of his mother he lost control and killed his father. He ran away after the fight and lived on the streets until he turned 19 when he decided to join the army. He became a fierce warrior and was absolutely devoted to the king. Asajji was one of the first warriors selected to retrieve the weapon of the gods. He will kill anyone in his way in order to carry out the kings orders.
Appearance: Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Elrohir Narmolanya
Race: Elf
Kingdom: Acerian
Class: Ranger
Bio: Elrohir was raised like any elf child and loved an average life. When he was young he found that he was rather talented with a bow and decided to become a ranger like his mother. He won several archery contests and was well known in his village to be the best archer around. As he got older and his skills increased, he was recruited by a freelance group and he started taking on oddjobs for money. When word spread of the weapon of the gods he was hired to recover in from the Mortis mountains and so he set out on his own to show that he was so good that he wouldnt need help.
Appearance: Image
Last edited by Yosei88 on May 15th, 2008, 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yosei88
Level 4 Guard

Postby Perky_Sofy » May 14th, 2008, 9:53 pm

Name: Mai Eternal
Race: Elf
Class: Shape Shifter
Bio: Mai grew up in a very loving family when she was little and had a normal life or so it seemed. When she got to the age of ten her mother contracted a rare diease and later passed away. Her father was then broken hearted and was always off fighting. Mai was very lonely and befriended many animals and learned the ways of shape shifting. She now wants a stop to this awful war and will seek the ultimate weapon.
Appearance:Image

``````````````
Name: Ruin Deathmatch
Kingdom: Acerians
Bio: He is mainly quiet most of the time for he has been in the army most of his life. He was called forth to get the weapon and to retreive it as his duty.
Apperance:Image

````````

Name: Akane
Race: Drawf
Kingdom: Acerians
Class: Martial Artist
Bio: She is a hyper girl and is pretty short so she moves at incredible speed. She loves to play and have fun but when she is serious thats not to good for the other person. Since she was at the top of her class in school she was chosen to go on the mission to get the ultimate weapon.
Apperance: Image
Last edited by Perky_Sofy on May 29th, 2008, 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

Postby Laechesis » May 14th, 2008, 10:14 pm

Name: Blaire Silvertongue
Class: Necromancer
Bio: Blaire was born into a very large family and is stuck somewhere in the middle of the children and at a very young age it was discovered that she was able to re-animate dead animals around the farm to do tasks for her. One of these animals was a black snake that was only half dead when she performed the re-animation spells upon and therefore endowed the snake with an uncommonly long life, the snake named Sascha has stayed with her through the years. She was quickly taken by a necromancer master and by the age of fifteen was one of the most powerful necromancers alive. This won her a place among those selected to find the Gods Weapon in the mountains seeing as the weapon is protected by minions of the god of the dead, a god she is more intimately acquainted with.
Appearance:
Laechesis

Postby Perky_Sofy » May 15th, 2008, 8:23 pm

Alright I'm gonna start this now:

Mai was sitiing on the steps of the palace walls waiting for the others to show, "I wonder whats taking everyone so long to show?" She looked up at the building and sighed. She looked at a letter that she had recieved in the mail:

Note:

Hello citizen,
You have been summoned to the palace on thursday at 2:00. For your adventure will now begin in order to obtain the holy weapon. Also you will be traveling in a group of people and will meet them at this meeting. That is all.

Sincerely,
King Bromeus

Mai put the letter back in her pocket and waited. Should I have even entered in that competition? I mean I know I wanted to stop this war...but I thought I would be doing it by myself. And now since I won..I have to travel with some strangers...
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

Postby KeKe » May 15th, 2008, 8:26 pm

There was a old mangy dog laying sleeping close by Mai.

Pearl slowly walked up and looked around. "So.. Is it just you?"
KeKe

Postby Laechesis » May 15th, 2008, 8:31 pm

Blaire sighed and eyed the two girls in front of her, Sascha wrapped himself more tightly around her neck and sniffed the air with his tongue. She tucked a piece of silver hair behind her ear and slid her hand over Sascha to calm him. Strangers made the half dead creature nervous often times.

"Am I then to assume you are my traveling companions?" She asked in an attempted pleasant tone, Blaire was not the most pleasant of girls. "Those ordered here by the king?"
Laechesis

Postby Yosei88 » May 15th, 2008, 8:37 pm

Asajji walked up to the group that was gathering, his letter in hand. "Are you the ones who have been summoned by the king?" His hood was covering his face, his sword sticking out of his cloak. He stood at attention as a soldier should. "I am Asajji Ishtaren of the kings army." He gave a formal bow to show respect, though his face remained emotionless.
Yosei88
Level 4 Guard

Postby Perky_Sofy » May 15th, 2008, 8:45 pm

Mai got up and bowed too and then at everyone, "Err umm hello..I was summoned here by the king." Mai was really shy for she had never been around so many people before. Mai looked at the weird snake but was silent.

The king approched the group but was silent as no one noticed him at first.
Last edited by Perky_Sofy on May 15th, 2008, 8:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

Postby Laechesis » May 15th, 2008, 8:45 pm

Blaire turned to face the man and raised an eyebrow, how very serious he looked. The third person was it for Sascha, he slithered up partially into his mistress's hair for protection from the people.

"Well, I have been summoned here. I am Blaire Silvertongue of the Dark Order, Master Necromancer." She replied, digging the snake out of the now tangled mess of her hair.
Laechesis

Postby Yosei88 » May 15th, 2008, 8:50 pm

Asajji got down to one knee as he saw the king approach the group. "Your Highness....I am here to serve as ordere."
Yosei88
Level 4 Guard

Postby KeKe » May 15th, 2008, 8:51 pm

Pearl smiled "I'm Pearl Lanaryu. its nice to meet you all and hopefully we can retrieve this weapon and return quickley"

The mangy dog perked its ears up. but he remained lookin like he was asleep
KeKe

Postby Perky_Sofy » May 15th, 2008, 8:57 pm

Mai then saw the king and bowed, "Oh your highness!" Mai didn't know what to do in this situation. SHe then looked at the dog and smiled.

The king smiled big, "Ah so you must be my unbeatable group then. Welcome everyone, I have summoned you all here for a reason of course. As you all know there is a rumor going around about a holy weapon and I have chosen all of you to be a part of this dream of finally stopping those Ascerians!" The kign went over to Asajji, "Ah yes Asajji you will lead this marvelous group to victory. I have complete faith in you."
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

Next

Return to Roleplay Zone