[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4497: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Anime Crave •View topic - HighSchool of the Dead RP

Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

HighSchool of the Dead RP

Sick of real-life? Be your favorite anime character, super hero or even made up character and destroy your foes (or just have a chat)!

Moderator: Greg

HighSchool of the Dead RP

Postby billycampton » May 11th, 2008, 10:20 am

Ok for those of you who have read the Manga you know whats going down but for those of you who haven't heres whats going on:

A mysterious, lethal disease is on the loose worldwide, resulting in a catastrophic death rate of humanity, and the increasing rise of attacks, caused by the living dead. People who get bitten die then raise again as "Them."* In Japan, several high school students and a school nurse have banded together to escape Fujimi Private High School shortly after it was attacked by "them."* The group now attempts to figure who or what was responsible for this plague, and in the meantime, attempt to survive the present apocalypse. "Them" can't see but they can still hear and what ever makes a sound they attack. They also seem to stay away from water. Destroying their heads or piercing their brain seems to stop them also they aren't really fast but they surround their victims.
*: "Them" means the zombies.

the rules are:
1. No god-modding.
2.No-one can control another user's character.
3.There can be romance but keep it PG-13.
4.There can be cussing but as with the romance keep it PG-13.
6.Keep you characters human please. what i mean by that is ... for exp. no shooting fire balls out of your hands instead make a flame thrower out of... a spray paint can and a lighter.

when making a character list:

Name:
Grade or job: you don't have to be a student you can be an adult
Weapons:(when naming your weapons remember these are high school students you can pick up more weapons and more advanced weapons later after you escape the school building.)
Appearance:( pictures work fine but if you want you can describe your character too)
Bio: (if you want. its optional but it does help)

For exp. heres mine:

Name: Takashi
Grade:11
Weapons: crowbar and a baseball bat
Appearance:Image

ok so lets start RPing. if you have any questions pm me

also if you want to check out the manga you can read it here: http://www.onemanga.com/Highschool_of_the_Dead/1/00/
Last edited by billycampton on May 19th, 2008, 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
billycampton

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » May 12th, 2008, 6:07 am

I'll join. Leme put my char. up after school=)
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby Sexxiikittennikki » May 12th, 2008, 2:17 pm

Name: Yuka Genjii
Grade (or Class): 12
Weapons: Air conditioning pipe she finds in the teacher's lounge
BIO: She lives with her big sister who is now her legal guardian after the death of their parents. Her 18th birthday follows right after graduation.
Appearance:
Sexxiikittennikki
Devine Knight

Postby billycampton » May 14th, 2008, 7:01 pm

with a few more people we can start
billycampton

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » May 14th, 2008, 7:26 pm

Name: Naomi
Grade (or Class): 11
Weapons: metal basball bat
Appearance: *coming*
Bio: She wasn't quite the popular girl despite her looks and personality. She still always tries to keep her distance from people but, and as of now, she's having a difficult time being alone.
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby Yosei88 » May 14th, 2008, 7:50 pm

edited out
Last edited by Yosei88 on May 20th, 2008, 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yosei88
Level 4 Guard

Postby billycampton » May 19th, 2008, 7:27 pm

ok lets start this thing
(you can still join. just hop in after making a temp)

This is how it all started. Takashi was walking to school to get his morning exercise when his best friend Marcus ran up to him looking scared.

" Takashi, I need your help!" Marcus stammered."Please man, come on!"

Marcus started running back the way he came. Takashi stood there shocked for a minute then ran after Marcus.

After running two blocks he saw Marcus standing over a man who was laying on his back.

"What happened!?" Takashi yelled.
"I don't know I just found him laying there!" Marcus yelled back.

A small crowd had gathered around them and Takashi was getting nervous. He looked around for a police officer. He didn't see one so he asked if any one in the crowd knew how to give CPR. A man stepped forward.

"U-uh i-i k-know h-how to g-give c-CPR!"the man said.
"Ok come on and do your thing, save him!" Takashi said.

The man got on his knees a started to look the other man over and started to mumble what sounded like instructions over and over to himself. Takashi watched him do all of this and hoped the man knew what he was doing. Takashi couldn't help but feel like something was going on. Then the unthinkable happened. The man was checking the unconscious mans pulse under his neck when the unconscious mans eyes opened and the crowd went silent.

"Thank god!!" Said Takashi.

Marcus smiled and released his breath but the only person who wasn't relieved the now conscious man was ok was the man who knew CPR. The look on his face was horrible. He started to crawl backwards looking terrified.

"Its not possible, this is insane!!" He Screamed.
"What?" Takashi asked.

The other man sat up and looked around but made no facial expressions, it was like he wasn't aware of the now large group of people around him. The terrified man stopped backing up and pointed towards the other man.
Takashi looked at the other man and took a step back in astonishment. The man had stood up and was walking toward Marcus who was looking at the terrified man and hadn't noticed the man had gotten up. Takashi told Marcus to take a step back away from the man. Thats when it started in that moment Takashi's life would never be the same. When Takashi talked the man turned his head toward him and growled. Marcus jumped back and looked at the man.

"Are you ok?" Marcus asked him.

The man then jumped on Marcus and bit into his arm. Marcus screamed in pain and tried to get the man off of him but the man was stronger and kept bitting Marcus. Takashi ran up and kick the man as hard as he could to get him off and it worked. The man went sprawling and landed in the middle of the street. Takashi helped Marcus up who was still screaming. People started to look for a police officer and they were running every were. Marcus passed out and Takashi picked him up and started to run to the nearest hospital.
billycampton

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » May 20th, 2008, 4:44 am

Naomi was packing her things up at the hospital, "Ugh...working here has gotten me some good money, but...I can't stand blood." she sighed, "Bye Doctor! See you tomorrow!" she shouted and got no reply, "Okk...maybe he's busy..." she was near the large frnt door, by the front desk packing her normal clothes in a bag since she was still in her scrubs.
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby Sexxiikittennikki » May 20th, 2008, 5:36 pm

Yuka screamed and slammed the pipe into her math teacher's head. It grunted and blood splashed everywhere. She grunted and ran into the principal's office and slammed the door. Her heart was racing. "What the $!$! happened?!"
Sexxiikittennikki
Devine Knight

Postby billycampton » May 28th, 2008, 6:16 pm

Takashi collapsed in the door way of the hospital. He was out of breath and was exhausted. Marcus had stopped bleeding so bad and Takashi thought that that couldn't be good. He dragged Marcus over to the counter and rang the bell. He sat there and held Marcus hopping he would survive. He thought that by holding Marcus tight he could save Marcus. He just sat there like that for what felt like ages but he couldn't tell he just thought of all the fun times he had with Marcus and hoped every thing would be fine.
billycampton

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » May 28th, 2008, 6:29 pm

Naomi yelled to the doctor as she was digging through her bag, "Doctor! Someone's here...and I'm about to leave! Could you get that?" she waited but there was no responce again, Of course...What IS he doing back there?! or WHERE EVER he is... She sighed, "Coming..." she said as she turned the corner to the front desk again, but was looking into her back while she walked up, "Yes may I help-..." she looked up, "You?" she stopped, "Oh God..What's happened?!" she dropped her bag and rushed around the long front desk.
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby Sexxiikittennikki » May 29th, 2008, 10:29 am

Yuka fell to her knees in the temporary haven from the hellish beings outside the door. "Oh...my god." She breathed in and out, not wanting to believe anything she had just seen. Where are the normal people? I'm..alone? Her feet wobbled as she stood and her eyes scanned the room. "They are going to get in here eventually." She mumbled, noting the thin wooden door between her and the things outside. With her pipe she smashed open the window and jumped out, landing in a bush. She could feel that her ankle was either broken or sprained but she still ran for the nearest hospital.
Sexxiikittennikki
Devine Knight

Postby billycampton » May 29th, 2008, 3:19 pm

Takashi looked up at the girl. He had tears in his eyes and he wasn't sure if he was completely sane anymore.

"Please help him," He said. "Hes dieing."

Takashi slowly got up leaving Marcus on the ground. He was covered in blood and he tired but he was afraid to sleep, afraid of what might be waiting in his dreams.
billycampton

Postby Sexxiikittennikki » May 29th, 2008, 3:36 pm

Yuka reached the hospital after what seemed like hours and smashed the door open, not willing to wait for a response. She limped into the lobby and screamed as soon as the two blood covered men came into view. "What...happened?" She said as she stumbled away from them and onto the farthest chair from them.
Sexxiikittennikki
Devine Knight

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » May 29th, 2008, 10:38 pm

billycampton wrote:Takashi looked up at the girl. He had tears in his eyes and he wasn't sure if he was completely sane anymore.

"Please help him," He said. "Hes dieing."

Takashi slowly got up leaving Marcus on the ground. He was covered in blood and he tired but he was afraid to sleep, afraid of what might be waiting in his dreams.

Naomi gasped, "Yes! of course!" She brought out a stretcher [thingy] and wheeled him away, Omg...what happened...And WHERE is the doctor?! ugh... as she was wheeling the boy to an emergency room just before she got to the elevator, she yelled, "Doctor! DOCTOR!!! Please answer me! This is your sector! you have to come quick!!!" there was still no response. Jesus christ...ridiculous... She tended to his wounds in a matter of minutes and hooked him up to the machines. "Whew...his fitals are fine now. That's good. Now...to find out what happened."

She ran back to the elevator and back to where the others were. "Whew...ok ok...Umm, Now may I ask what happened?" I don't usually do this...but Dr. Watoshi isn't coming...jeez.
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Next

Return to Roleplay Zone