[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4497: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Anime Crave •View topic - Vampire Knight RP

Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Vampire Knight RP

Sick of real-life? Be your favorite anime character, super hero or even made up character and destroy your foes (or just have a chat)!

Moderator: Greg

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » May 30th, 2008, 10:04 pm

"Then you're risking Yuuki's life." Aido said with the most serious face he's ever had. "I'm sorry...but if I tell you everything...you have to act like you know nothing. If not...then I won't even bother telling you anymore."

~~

Rido arrived at an old mansion. "Do you remember this place? You should...now that you're fully awaken. Yuuki...Kuran.."

Yuuki looked up to see the mansion, her old house before her memory was erased and she was taken away. A tear rolled down her cheek. "Why...are we here?"

Rido grinned, "Old times sake. And because..."

"Because?"

"Because..hmm...Oh I forgot. How rude of me." Rido said as he walked in the front door. "Welcome back home Yuuki."

Yuuki shivered.
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby Ririyoku » May 31st, 2008, 7:23 am

Zero sighed, and sat down on the bench next to him, the closest he had ever come to a vampire without a gun in his hand "Alright Aido...Alright..." he muttered "I give you my word..."
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » July 1st, 2008, 2:47 pm

Aido sighed, "Alright, but no crazy stunts got it?" he took a deep breath, "Well, where to begin...you are the key 'ingredient' to stopping Rido. Do I need to tell you who Rido is?"

~~

Yuuki walked up to the door and walked in, This...is-was my home... Horrible memories flashed through her head. "Why did you bring me here?"

"Why else? For my own pleasure, of course."

Yuuki was stunned, Is he just messing with me?....Kaname...Zero...
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby Ririyoku » July 1st, 2008, 2:52 pm

"You may as well..." Zero muttered "Ingredient, phe...."
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » July 1st, 2008, 3:01 pm

"Alright, Rido is one of the most powerful purebloods...he was- suppose to be dead...but long story short, he's alive in Shiki's body. His son. He's using Yuuki to get to you, and kill you. If he's unable to do that Im pretty sure, Yuuki won't die, just tortured or he'll use her body. I'm not really sure of his intentions." Aido said it calmly.

~~

"Rido, take me back now. What will you plan to accomplish by this? Zero is-"

"Zero is an annoyance, he is in the way. He's in the way of you and myself." He stopped her short. "Besides, once he's out of the way it's not like it matters to you. You're a pureblood and him, he's a filthy E level.

Yuuki was motionless, I won't lose Zero...he's not in my way. If anything, it's the other way around.
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby Ririyoku » July 1st, 2008, 3:07 pm

"And where-!" Zero stopped himself, remembering what he said before. He gritted his teeth and mumbled "What is so important about me..."
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » July 1st, 2008, 3:19 pm

"Right now you know I know too much...Just a reminder, if you weasel anything, you're dead." Aido looked up at the sky, "I've been going behind Kaname's back and finding out information he normally wouldn't be telling me. And I'm glad I did. You, have had blood from Yuuki, no denying it. But you've had blood from more than one pureblood." Aido gave Zero a look, "It doesn't matter who, I guess..." He looked back up, "Anyways, Rido, being a pureblood, Kaname can't kill him...I don't know why yet. And Yuuki, even though she's alot stronger than Kaname and I'm sure Rido, she's at a vunerable state. It's easy to tell other vampires emotional states and hers isn't good...." he paused, "You are the key ingredient in killing Rido, for good. I'm not sure how yet, but I'm working on figuring it out soon." he sighed.
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby Ririyoku » July 1st, 2008, 3:25 pm

"Soon?, just how soon, before or after he starts torturing her?!" he spat angrily. He stood up "If im the key to killing him, then lets go. Right now."
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » July 1st, 2008, 3:30 pm

"See, I was afraid of this." Aido sat up slightly, "Calm down...He will only do it if necessary, and that won't be for a while. This would be after many attempts to kill you. So, again, no need to worry...if Yuuki was in any danger at all right now" Even though she might be.. "Kaname-sama would take care of it. I don't know how long Yuuki will be gone...so for the time being we need to figure out a way to make you the weapon. Right now you are in no condition to kill Rido. Trust me."
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby Ririyoku » July 1st, 2008, 9:31 pm

"Tch, Kaname. Why didnt he do something to stop him to begin with...Wll alright, do you want me to sit here and wait for them to come knocking, or what?"
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » July 2nd, 2008, 7:21 am

"Funny, well, not necessarily...Do you still have that gun of yours?" Aido asked, already knowing the answer.

~~

Yuuki wandered through the old abandoned house, Kaname...Please don't come after me. Be smart. Please...

"You know my dear, you should be scared." Rido stood, almost hovering, behind Yuuki. "Petrified more like it..but you are a Kuran pureblood." he stroked her hair.

"Please...You know the only reason I came with you was because you promised you wouldn't harm Zero. Are you going to keep your promise?"

"Of course, I'm a man of my word. The promise was, as long as you were with me, Zero would recieve no harm from me. And that's the truth, he won't as long as you beb a good girl and stay out of trouble. Our second promise, do you remember it?"

"Yes..." Yuuki dropped her head with shame. "I do."

"Good, I trust I don't have to remind you." Rido said slyly.
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » July 2nd, 2008, 7:21 am

"Funny, well, not necessarily...Do you still have that gun of yours?" Aido asked, already knowing the answer.

~~

Yuuki wandered through the old abandoned house, Kaname...Please don't come after me. Be smart. Please...

"You know my dear, you should be scared." Rido stood, almost hovering, behind Yuuki. "Petrified more like it..but you are a Kuran pureblood." he stroked her hair.

"Please...You know the only reason I came with you was because you promised you wouldn't harm Zero. Are you going to keep your promise?"

"Of course, I'm a man of my word. The promise was, as long as you were with me, Zero would recieve no harm from me. And that's the truth, he won't as long as you beb a good girl and stay out of trouble. Our second promise, do you remember it?"

"Yes..." Yuuki dropped her head with shame. "I do."

"Good, I trust I don't have to remind you." Rido said slyly.
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby Ririyoku » July 2nd, 2008, 9:00 am

Zero pulled out his gun, loaded and safteys off "With all due respect, i wouldent be sitting here with you if i didnt"
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » July 2nd, 2008, 10:27 am

Aido sighed and grinned, "Ok, well I can't help you with this part...but you have to use that to kill Rido. And trust me, it won't be easy. 1. you have to keep this a secret from Kaname and 2. somehow transfer the power of both of the purebloods into that gun. But seeing what type of gun that is...it won't be simple." Aido stood up and stretched. "Rima is coming, I should go. Oh and don't talk to her-Rima I mean."
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby Ririyoku » July 2nd, 2008, 10:45 am

"How do i-" Zero sighed "Not like itll be hard to keep secrets. Its not like i ever actually speak with the nightdorm..."
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay Zone