Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Fuedal Japan

Sick of real-life? Be your favorite anime character, super hero or even made up character and destroy your foes (or just have a chat)!

Moderator: Greg

Postby inunabe » January 27th, 2006, 8:09 am

* the forms walking towards inunabe walk from the shadow and turn out to be inuyasha, kagome, and some other demon that inunabe doesnt know (could be one of you, probably pyro.) *
so..... looks like he did come after all.....

kagome:"where is my brother!?"

Inunabe:"hes safe.... thats all you will know till this fight is over... or unless inuyasha gives up to me willingly..."

Inuyasha:"No! give up! are you out of your mind! i can take you, cause those swords you make are nothin but fakes, and can never stand to the real thing! and you can never stand to me.... but, i would like to ask you one thing...."

Inunabe:"go ahead..."

Inuyasha:"why do you say i ruled you as a slave? and why do you say im the dog-demon lord? that title was inheirited by my brother, not me"

Inunabe: *a startled look spreads across his face* " because, its my past, however it may not be yours.... we lived in different universes, so i had a different inuyasha as my master.... just as there is another inunabe in this universe somewhere. *growls menacingly* but it makes no difference to me... your bear the name of that horrible monster, so you must die, just like i killed your alter-universe twin!
*inunabe draws his staff out and it is automaticaly turned into the tetsaiga*
"fakes huh? well, how about this?"
*points the tetsaiga into the ground and a rumble shakes the ground. suddenly, an massive split cracks the ground and a red light emits from the crack. Then a sword floats out of the crack*
"do your remember this sword!!!???"
inunabe
Level 2 Apprentice

Postby pyroblade » January 27th, 2006, 11:25 am

(Oh dear god are u bringing out the sounga (sp?) that thing was burried in hell and lets just leave it there ok i believe we already talked about using too much power)

*suddenly inuable is hit whith a air blast and is temporarily stunned*

Pyro: "hay inuyasha here!!! *throws him sheath* "this nut is trying to bring back the sounga!!!!"

ELSE WHERE...

falcdor: *sees a large group of fast moving demons running through the trees* "hmm... i wonder what is up with them but since they seem to be war armed the better question is are they friend or foe"
pyroblade
Alpha Soldiers

Postby inunabe » January 27th, 2006, 9:19 pm

( lol, i was hoping somethin would happen to stop the sounga's resurrection, had no real intent on bringin it back.)
* the blast is deflected off of inunabes sheild, which then flickers and dies. inunabe turns around with an annoyed face*
" i thoght i said only inuyasha would fight me if you wanted the kid back alive.... "
* inunabe is caught by surprise when inuyasha attacks him from behind, leaving a large gash across his backside*
"!!! just as dispicable as your alteruniverse self i see...."
* the skin and flesh around the wound reforms, leaving a clear and un-marked back*
*inunabe jumps at inuyasha and whirls his tetsaiga, but inuyasha wont fall for his spin moves this time and grabs inunabes real attack, his kick to the face, and throws him hard into the ground, he then slices his sword towards him
Inuyasha:"Wind Scar!!"
* the wind scar hits inunabe dead on and tears him apart, blasting him into hunks of flesh.*
inunabe
Level 2 Apprentice

Postby pyroblade » January 28th, 2006, 12:06 am

"well im not going to be the one to fight u but i cant let sounga be brought back so i had to interfere in truth i came to check up on this place and see how it was going... now i must deal with that other problem" *vanishes in a gust of wind*

after running for a wile --------

"some thing is wrong the aura that inu's bro's army was giving off has changed direction and isnt in amy pace, and naraku's sent and aura is everywhere... something is definatly up. i need to get to my army so we can invesigate something tells me something has changed."
pyroblade
Alpha Soldiers

Postby inunabe » January 28th, 2006, 8:13 pm

INUSANTO

* watches as the war shifts gears and begins to shift balance. many of the demons begin to either move back to the woods, or they go berserk and start killing everything in their path, even other demons. the ones that move to the woods begin fires all around the human encampment, then procced to destroy everything on their way to find other human fortifications.*
"... i see theyve grown tired of this battle and are off in search of a greater source of blood-shed... hmm?"
*suddenly a blur of motion blasts out of the trees followed by a flyng falcdor*
"... oh, so inunabe did bring falcdor along... this makes the whole plan alot harder... master inuyasha will be displeased by this turn of events..."

(hah, i said he was the last one i made up, not the last surprise, here goes)

*inusanto forms a visionary mist just as inunabe did, and in the mist is inuyasha, but not the same one, this one has black fur and wears a tan robe*
"master... it appears that my brother has broght falcdor along for the ride... and i sence that slinda is dead. to top it off i think that the dimentional rift between our universe, and this one is closing. if i kill inunabe, it will be in vain for my cause.... what should i do sir?"

ALTER-INUYASHA
" keep fighting, i will hold the rift open on this side, and naraku will hold on that one. as long as the inuyasha on that side dies, he will not close the rift. and i see that inunabe is doing his job *points to a vision of inunabe reforming and kicking inuyasha hard in the gut.* you do yours"
inunabe
Level 2 Apprentice

Postby pyroblade » January 28th, 2006, 9:24 pm

"something is definatly something wrong...unnatural about all of this. i sence so many plots overlaping each other it is almost maddening, i have rarely seen the shadow of deception so thick before. i have a nagging feeling theres an enemy who hasent made himself known yet"
pyroblade
Alpha Soldiers

Postby inunabe » January 29th, 2006, 12:11 am

INUSANTO
*inusanto has the feeling that he is being watched and quickly closes the vision, then turns to see pyro on the other side of the area looking dead at him*
".... so, one of inuyashas followers have come to visit? how nice *frowns*"
* suddenly a rumble erupts as a giant demon chaarges into the area, with several humans clinging to spears stuck into its flesh. inusanto watches this distraction run by*
".... too bad so many demons will sacrafice themselves for the sake of that cursed jewel... * looks back at pyro and notices his weird look* yes, all of these demons have a shard of the jewel in them, why else do you think that they just tore throgh that human fortress?"
*inusanto walks slowly towards pyro*
" i dont wanna fight, stop the war if you think its possible, but its not... *looks out at the sea of demons* i doubt anything you can do can defeat that many, and break each individual barrier i put on them.... but, if my orders were to become complete... i could go back to my world and these demons would return to normal... *looks back to pyro, then notices another shape loom up behind pyro* ah... hello falcdor"
inunabe
Level 2 Apprentice

Postby IBeArchangel » January 29th, 2006, 1:58 pm

Kit: *is behind falcdor with a katana to his neck*
Sesshoumaru: Dragon Strike!! *uses attack on Inunabe*
IBeArchangel
Level 1 Apprentice

Postby inunabe » January 29th, 2006, 6:13 pm

* inunabe tries to avoid the dragon strike but is blasted to peices yet again, which in return reform all over again*
"so, inuyasha cant fight alone and has to call upon his big brother for help.... or is it that his brother feels sympathy for his weakling brother?

(oh, and i do hope that you dont think that all this is in the same place, flacdor, pyro inusanto, and apparently kit are like 200 miles due east from the place where inuyasha, kagome, inunabe, and sess are. oh, i almost forgot, whatever happened to miroku, sango, and chippo?)

FALCDOR
* frowns in his birdlike way*
"so, inusanto.... joining with the enemy? *cocks head to look back at kit* and just what are you doing? do you intend to kill me from behind like a rat demon?"
inunabe
Level 2 Apprentice

Postby IBeArchangel » January 30th, 2006, 12:18 pm

(note, Kitsunai has him by the neck with her Katana....)

Sesshoumaru:This is perfect, I can kill you both at ONCE!!! *charges and attacks unmercifully at Inunabe*
Kitsunai: ~Come on.... anyday would be nice~

(Hint Hint, you know who you are ^-^)
IBeArchangel
Level 1 Apprentice

Postby inunabe » January 30th, 2006, 7:42 pm

INUNABE
* stares blankly at sesshomaru*
"fool... "
* begins to disappear but is caught in the back by a slash from inuyasha and then gets triple slashed by sess at the same time*
"cowardly fools!"
* begins to fall to the ground then vanishes*
a disembodied voice floats into inuyashas and sesses ears "i have been letting you hit on me for a while, now its my turn to hit on you..."
* out of nowhere a slash goes straight across inuyashas chest, followed by the black light of a dimentional rip in front of him*

FALCDOR
* falcdor just continues to stand there* i dont like to fight really.... and i dont think you wanna just stand there untill all of the battles are over, so i suggest you either let me go and fight me like a true demon... or else you kill me like this, just like the coward you probably are.... *looks over to inusanto* this is so unlike you, getting a female to do your dirty work..."

suddenly in front of the gang near the battle of the demons and humans (kit,inusanto,falcdor, and whoever else is there) a vision fog forms and shows naraku

naraku:" eh... one of the mutts allies .... falcdor, just fly away, we need you here, apparently inusantos charms wore off of some of the demons, the half demon ones anyways, and now theyre here and attacking my stronghold...."
inunabe
Level 2 Apprentice

Postby IBeArchangel » January 31st, 2006, 6:11 am

Kitsunai: *slashes Falcdors throat wide open* Call me a coward or no... see if I care. I am a demon! I have no feelings. *smiles evily*
IBeArchangel
Level 1 Apprentice

Postby Susu06 » January 31st, 2006, 10:26 am

*blood sprayed out of Falcdors throat, he knelt down, and held his throat* u...*trying hard to talk* "u..w-wo-on't g' r-rid 'f me--" Falcdor start coughin tryin even harder to finish his sentance* "t-th-ha-at f'st" *suprising everybody, he stood up*

Susu: Think again hehehe *jump out of a near by tree, and forming a bow and arrowing out of ice* I don't think you would be alive after this one *Shoot the ice arrow straight at Folcador's heart*
Susu06
Legendary Master

Postby IBeArchangel » January 31st, 2006, 12:37 pm

Everyone, meet :?: SUSU!!!

Kitsunai: Do what you were instructed or you won't get what we agreed upon..
Susu: :P hehe.... *comical salute*

(sry Susu, couldn't help but put that in, not only is it funny but it's adorable!!! *Squeel*)
IBeArchangel
Level 1 Apprentice

Postby inunabe » January 31st, 2006, 8:52 pm

* out of the visionary mist steps naraku*
".... *looks over at falcdor who is surprisingly still mobile, clawing his way towards naraku* ..."
Falcdor:"naraku... please, give me my regeneration back, i can beat these cowards"
Naraku:".... *walks over to falcdor and puts his palm to falcdors forehead*..."
Falcdor: "thank you milord! you will not be disa.... NO!!!"
*suddenly falcdor is enveloped in an explosion and hunks of meat go flying in every direction*
Naraku:"fool.... you could have left this universe at anytime... the rift is not closing, and i have no power over it...."
*looks up to see inusanto*
"so, i see you were a traitor, well, no use in letting you live..."
*prepares to attack inusanto*

INUNABE
*another slash appears on sesses leg, but he is unharmed*
sesshomaru:"so, is this your power? cutting my clothes?"
*suddenly inuyasha goes flying across the clearing, which sesshomaru perceives his chance and stabs at an area where a void was just opening, the inunabe apeared and fell down then got up as his flesh reformed.*
*a slight green glow emmites on inunabes forhead and as his hair parts from an incredibly close attack frm sesshes sword it reveals a scar in the form of a dog*
inunabe
Level 2 Apprentice

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay Zone