Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Fuedal Japan

Sick of real-life? Be your favorite anime character, super hero or even made up character and destroy your foes (or just have a chat)!

Moderator: Greg

Postby IBeArchangel » January 20th, 2006, 11:52 am

I must have missed alot, I know that your probably talking about more than just this forum Pyro, Susu, and Bun, but I'll talk to Inunabe on this one guys...I would appreciate that every post of this argument be deleted. If you have something to say to each other, that's what the messaging's for... I would have used it, but I had to address all of you. And Pyro. How come I don't see you in Chat anymore Y^Y
IBeArchangel
Level 1 Apprentice
 
Points: 145.00
Posts: 145
Joined: June 6th, 2005, 8:36 pm

Postby IBeArchangel » January 20th, 2006, 12:20 pm

Miroku: Alright me and Sango will go to the-
Kagome: Anything to get her alone Miroku?
Sango: Lecher! *thwaks him with her Boomerange*
Kitsunai: They'd kill you in an instant.... do you know any of your fathers former servants?
Inu: There's Totosai, Saya, and Myouga....
Myouga: *pops out of Inuyasha's hair* What? what about me?
Kitsunai: We need to find these three... and get them to help us gather forces
Inu: My old man's servants are probably long dead.....
Kitsunai: In the meantime, I've gotta catch up with an old friend *runs off into the woods*
Shippo: She chooses now of all times to do that!
IBeArchangel
Level 1 Apprentice
 
Points: 145.00
Posts: 145
Joined: June 6th, 2005, 8:36 pm

Postby pyroblade » January 20th, 2006, 3:00 pm

"my clan used to be in good standing with the dog demon clan so they may be able to help, but no promises." *disappears in gust of wind*
pyroblade
Alpha Soldiers
 
Points: 745.00
Posts: 745
Joined: May 19th, 2005, 4:29 am

Postby IBeArchangel » January 20th, 2006, 4:02 pm

Kitsunai: *is running through the forests, and it's noticable that a day has gone by, the suns rays were streaming through the forest canopy in a beautiful scenario. Sniff sniff* ~She could always hide her scent well... and that's why, if I can find her she'd be perfect for what i have in mind....
IBeArchangel
Level 1 Apprentice
 
Points: 145.00
Posts: 145
Joined: June 6th, 2005, 8:36 pm

Postby pyroblade » January 20th, 2006, 5:47 pm

(i havent been on chat lately arch i probably need to start going again.)

*appears in front of a city at the peak of a mountain* "i hope the enders arent too angry with my absence" *walks into the city*
pyroblade
Alpha Soldiers
 
Points: 745.00
Posts: 745
Joined: May 19th, 2005, 4:29 am

Postby inunabe » January 20th, 2006, 8:09 pm

SLINDAS TROOPS
* slinda is running in front of a pack of dog demons all heading to the west*
.... this is taking a while.....
* slinda looks up into a tree where a few dog demons are jumping from branch to branch*
malthos, do you see anything yet?
* one of the sleeker and swifter of the jumpers climbs higher, then counter balances against a tree branch*
"yes, i see what appears to be a new battle ground, still smoldering from the fight..... wait, im picking up some other demons nearby..... thats odd..... i smel..... ACK!!!"
*suddenly a limp figure falls from the tree, followed by a spray of crimson liquid. another figure decends and lands in the middle of the troops, and just stands there*
"who the heck are you! and why have you attacked our comrade!"slinda yells, puting her sword to the strangers throught(sp?).
User avatar
inunabe
Level 2 Apprentice
 
Points: 161.00
Posts: 161
Joined: July 7th, 2005, 7:38 pm

Postby IBeArchangel » January 21st, 2006, 11:04 am

Kitsunai:Lets see.. where could you be? *turns a corner on the cliff she's on and runs into something, and falls backwards on her !$!* owie... *rubs her rump comically*
Sesshoumaru: *glare*
Kitsunai: ~Yay! I've found Sesshoumaru!! that means that she can't be far away....she's always trying to earn his affections.~ *deep in thought she doesn't notice that Sesshoumaru has the Tokijin pointed at her, dangerously close* ^-^' sooo, what brings you to this neck of the woods *rubs the back of her head with a goofy smile*
Jaken: Theres no need to tell this lowly demon anything my lord!
Sesshoumaru: *strikes her with the Tokijin*
Rin: Lord Sesshoumaru!! *closes her eyes*
Kitusnai: *shifts her head barely, the Tokijin embeds in the cliff wall she's sitting against*
Sesshoumaru: I seek someone, to kill them. *sheaths the Tokijin and starts walking away*
Kitsunai: Whatever for? *blink blink*
Jaken: That is none of your concern!
Kitsunai: *takes his staff and uses it as a baseball bat on him*
IBeArchangel
Level 1 Apprentice
 
Points: 145.00
Posts: 145
Joined: June 6th, 2005, 8:36 pm

Postby inunabe » January 21st, 2006, 7:51 pm

INUNABE
* inunabe stands in the middle of a burnt feild, still smoldering from the blaze he set in it.*
.... they sure are taking their sweet time.... dont they think i wouldve gotten tired of waiting by now and killed the kid?
* looks into another of his visionary mists at a scene showing naraku and kagomes brother, the kid straped to a table and naraku looking into his visionary object, laughing maniacly as a human is slashed to bits by a wolf demon*
.... apparently they didnt stop inusanto..... but i wander if theyve even gotten to him yet....
User avatar
inunabe
Level 2 Apprentice
 
Points: 161.00
Posts: 161
Joined: July 7th, 2005, 7:38 pm

Postby inunabe » January 24th, 2006, 8:09 pm

( o.0 is anyone else gunna post?)
User avatar
inunabe
Level 2 Apprentice
 
Points: 161.00
Posts: 161
Joined: July 7th, 2005, 7:38 pm

Postby pyroblade » January 24th, 2006, 8:37 pm

(im stumped at the moment i dont know what to write)
pyroblade
Alpha Soldiers
 
Points: 745.00
Posts: 745
Joined: May 19th, 2005, 4:29 am

Postby IBeArchangel » January 25th, 2006, 6:09 am

Kitsunai: *waves bye to Jaken, who' running to catch up with with Sesshoumaru and Rin... Jaken has five bumps on his head* ~hehe!~
:?: *laughs along with Kit at the scene*
Kitsunai: I was wondering how long it would take yoiu to get here....

(Note, the name is suppost to be ? just to keep you guys guessing... and to keep you from knowing who it is, 'casue this is someone's character, but I'm not controling them, they tell me what they want they're characters to do and I do it, when the time is right we'll reveal who it is... muwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! I so evil!)
IBeArchangel
Level 1 Apprentice
 
Points: 145.00
Posts: 145
Joined: June 6th, 2005, 8:36 pm

Postby inunabe » January 25th, 2006, 8:03 pm

SLINDA
* slinda and her troops all lay in a bloody mess across the forest floor, mostly all dead except silia, which is on the brink of death. she looks up to see sesshomaru walking up*
.... thats...... inuyashas brother....... if you would...... get the message to inuyasha........ hurry, get to inusanto..... he'll get you to inunabe quicker.

*suddenly a foot smashes down and crshes slindas head, and there stands naraku in his baboon suit*

NARAKU
" ..... i see i didnt kill her quite quick enogh.... "
* he looks over at sess*
keep out of this... you have no reason to get caught up in it.... if this plan goes throgh all humans will be exterminated, and us demons will have the world
* one of slindas troops looks up*
liar!you plan to rule it alone and kill all strong enogh to.. ARGH!!
*a flash hits the trooper in the back and blasts him to bits, then another demon floats down from a tree surrounded in a white glow*
"ah, so youre here as well falcdor."
* the falcon demon noddes in a weird birdlike way*
"aye, im here, and so far as i can see the humans are posing no threat to our demon army.... but i hear reports that inusanto is betraying you.... *gestures to the dead dog-demons* and this proves it.... oh, lord sesshomaru, i see your here as well, do you plan to join us, or fight us?"


(falcnor is another created character, and hes the last one i have from my story. you guys can control him at will, he has nothing to do with plot really except the fact that he never dies in my story, he just dissappears, but no matter, he'll probly die here.
User avatar
inunabe
Level 2 Apprentice
 
Points: 161.00
Posts: 161
Joined: July 7th, 2005, 7:38 pm

Postby IBeArchangel » January 26th, 2006, 11:54 am

Sesshoumaru: Do what you want I don't care, the one I seek is not here... *walks past them and starts to walk away*

(Note: if you control a character, you need to keep them in character please! Just wanted to put this in before that happenes)
IBeArchangel
Level 1 Apprentice
 
Points: 145.00
Posts: 145
Joined: June 6th, 2005, 8:36 pm

Postby inunabe » January 26th, 2006, 8:54 pm

( sorry, im not to good with naraku.)
NARAKU
" ..... well, see to it that this is taken care of...."
*naraku vanishes and leaves falcdor alone*

FALCDOR
"..... rats..... i hate being the one used for this kinda stuff....* tilts his head in a birdlike way of observation of the treeline* .... if inusanto is betraying.... then it is more than likly that he will be in search of inuyasha to form an alliance to take his brother down... so if i find inuyasha, i find inusanto..."
* falcdor jumps into the air and bursts throgh the canopy*
" this should be easy...."

INUNABE
" grrr..... im getting impatient..... if they dont show soon i swear i will kill the little kid...."
* a figure begins to walk slowly from the treeline of the forest to inunabe*
".... well, looks like someones arrived...."
User avatar
inunabe
Level 2 Apprentice
 
Points: 161.00
Posts: 161
Joined: July 7th, 2005, 7:38 pm

Postby IBeArchangel » January 27th, 2006, 6:27 am

:?: *tries to bypass Kit so that she can follow Sesshoumaru*
Kitsunai: *trips her*
:?: *reaches out desperately almost willing for Sesshoumaru to return* But-but- *comically tears up*
Kitsunai: *sigh* Come on we have important matters to discuss... I need you to do something for me.....

20 minutes later

:?: This is gonna be soo fun!!! What do I get in return? ^-^
Kitsunai: I will force Sesshoumaru to go out with you once...
:?: I don't really think that's possible... but it's the thought that counts... OK! ^-^'
IBeArchangel
Level 1 Apprentice
 
Points: 145.00
Posts: 145
Joined: June 6th, 2005, 8:36 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay Zone

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron

 
#bnccd01 #bnccd02 #bnccd04 #bnccd05 #bnccd03


SPONSORS

AC Shout Box - AC CHAT