Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Fuedal Japan

Sick of real-life? Be your favorite anime character, super hero or even made up character and destroy your foes (or just have a chat)!

Moderator: Greg

Postby inunabe » January 18th, 2006, 4:23 pm

(ummm, pyro, what was that? unless your sword can travel into altenate universes then that was impossible, if youve read my abilities then youd know my character can travel throgh universes..... oh well, ill go along)

* glares up at pyro*
kill me and the little ladies familly dies...
*smiles*
and dont ask how ive got her fmily from the future, i wont tell you, but if you allow me to fully enter this universe instead of keeping my body split then id gladly prove i have them, and would reinstate my truce, unless your too flop headed to understand me....
inunabe
Level 2 Apprentice

Postby pyroblade » January 18th, 2006, 7:19 pm

"ill pretend i didnt hear that...*sigh* i cant doom a humans family (man some times i wish i could care less)" *releases inu* "ok i accept the truse for the time being but only till u can completely tell us what is going on, so start talking."

(p.s. the sword i have can temporaily and imediatly halt someones special abilities, so useing it allowed me to stop u mid transfer)
pyroblade
Alpha Soldiers

Postby inunabe » January 18th, 2006, 7:42 pm

( oh, ok.)

thank you... *jumps outa the ground in a spray of mud and dirt*
now, first i will show the future girl her brother so that she knows its not an idle bluff...
*points palm at the ground an a swirling pool of mist forms, and in the mist a vision shimmers into existance, in the vision it shows kagomes little bro chained up and naraku is standing not far away, with an angry face looking into an orb which showes the scene of inunabe with his hand pointed into the mist and everyone behind him*
oh, so you were watching naraku, dont worry, i will not betray you..... asl long as you hold my half of the bargain
*in the vision naraku nods his head then walks off*
now, for me to explain myself.
*points at inuyasha*
that halfling there used to be my master, but i was not willing to be his slave, so he killed my familly..
*everyone returns this with blank stares*
i see i have to explain it more thoroughly..... this happened back before he knew kikyo, so the magic of her paralysing arrow probably wiped it from his memory..... itll be easier to show you...
*the image on the vision shimmers to show a young inuyasha, sitting in a throne room with many dog demons in the place*
inuyasha inheirited his fathers place as dog demon king, even thogh his full demon big brother was the rightful heir.... along with his throne he inherited his servants, my familly. for years we live under his rein as a youth, always demanding self-acheiving items. after a while he demanded me to degrade myself in front of him as punishment, i denied, so he had my whole familly killed, except my brother, who is in another part of this world leading the demon uprising. after inuyasha left for that human wench kikyo, me and by brother attacked the throne, and killed everone in the area, soon after i learned my inheritage as a greater demon, and how to control my powers, then i met naraku, who told me that inuyasha was once again free, and aggreed to ally me if we did several things for him he would do things for us in return..... so here i am. i will not fight you at the moment, i can kill you all at the moment if i chose to, but my revenge is not upon you that travel with him, my revenge is soly upon inuyasha..... so, if you guys want to save kagomes brother, you will have to meet me at the clearing 50 miles due west from here..... till then, good riddence.
*points staff upwards and a bright flash emmits and temporarily blinds everyone, then a wave of invisible force knocks everyone over, when they look again inunabes gone.*
inunabe
Level 2 Apprentice

Postby pyroblade » January 19th, 2006, 6:00 am

"ok wasnt expecting that." *stares at inuyasha* "especially u"

(ps what is up inu that was total god moding back there u werent even allowing us a hit not even sess could hit u that is too much)
pyroblade
Alpha Soldiers

Postby IBeArchangel » January 19th, 2006, 6:23 am

Kitsunai:Ok! Im back with reinforcements! What'd I miss? *blink blink*
Koga: *To Inuyasha* Mutt.
Kagome:Sotta!! We must get him back he's just alittle boy! *cries* He's my brother!!
Kitsunai:-_-' Something tells me that I missed alot....
[Kitsunai and Koga are informed about what happened beore they appeared]
Koga:Why should we care it's just a human...
Kagome:*sobs* WHAAAA!
Koga:0.0' um... don't cry Kagome.. please? *holds her hand and hugs her* I'll get him back for you..
Inu: -_-*
IBeArchangel
Level 1 Apprentice

Postby inunabe » January 19th, 2006, 10:43 am

( god modding? ok, first off, my character is a greater demon, which is alot like naraku, but different. i have narakus powers, along with the ability to switch dimentions and alter dimentional matter, in otherwords, i change stuff in a dimention into other things. and no, i did get hit, killala bit me, remember, and youre explosion earlier nearly destroyed my clothes (read back to the part b4 you guys even acknowledged i was there) and, secondly, i consumed alot more than 5 shards, there was the ones i found, added to the ones naraku left for me. and oh yea, you guys mustve forgot i stabbed killala, if you dont heal her shes as good as dead.)

*a peice of paper floats down between the heros, on it is a message to the party*

message from inunabe:
i am waiting at the plain, but theres one thing i forgot to mention, as i said before, my brother is leading a demon uprising, but i didnt tell you what against, they are going against all of human kind, so you have several choices, split your group into 2 forces, one against me and one against my bro, or take us one at a time. if you split, your more likly to fail in both areas, and if you go against one first, against me first, alot of humans will die, against my bro first, i might decide to just kill the girls brother...... the choice is yours.
P.S.
my bros uprising is 100 miles due east, so theres no way to get one, then the other before your times out.
inunabe
Level 2 Apprentice

Postby IBeArchangel » January 19th, 2006, 1:14 pm

Kagome: Y^Y
Inu: Kit! Your the smart one!
Kit: We would have to split....
Miroku: Didn't you read this thing, it says that we don't stand a chance!!
Kit:I realize that!!! Inuyasha, let's find all your fathers loyalists... were gonna need 'em if we hope to defeat this enemy with as little casualties as possible...

(I assume that you have left the scene Inunabe, and you need to have a weakness.... and give us clues as to what it is please? ^-^)
IBeArchangel
Level 1 Apprentice

Postby Susu06 » January 19th, 2006, 1:15 pm

(This is getting a little stupid and out of hand, I been reading this, even though i don't post, somebody gotta say something to Inunabe, Pyro said something, but i think you just don't understand. First You Just Want EVERYTHING To Go your Way, Don't you? you have Naraku's power, my !$! even naraku can be hurt, u avoid every hit, or even if you don't avoid it, you gotta jump out of the way or shit like that. What got me tripping is how u fought against Sesshoumaru, wtf, u really don't understand Inuyasha show, and u gotta watch more, Sesshoumaru could never be beating, He is way stronger than Naraku, and he got a God-Like speed, so How could u hit him easily Huh, Then about your 'past' well listen to this, Inu-Tashio(Inuyasha's father) dies when Inuyasha was born, and everybody was making fun of Inuyasha and didn't like him because hes a 1/2 human, so how could he inherit his father place, and we Know it was Sesshoumaru who inherited his fathers thrown, cause he's the LORD OF THE WESTERN LAND, that means what? so Get it RIGhT or don't RP.
The only reason Naraku is not beating, cause he keep running away like a Coward. when hes about to die, He Runs away. Whatd u call that. SO Just Stop and Learn How TO RP okay, Think about how u want your character, You say that your character is not a GOD, so u can get "Hurt" U said the explosion hit you, and u didn't say Hurt you, Do u understand what the word Hurt mean? everybody get hurt, but that doesn't mean they're going to die, okay, do u understand now, or do i have to repeat myself?

One more thing, Like Arch said you gotta have a weakness, u say u have one, but we don't believe you, like i said, u either avoid attacks, or u get hit, but don't get hurt.
Susu06
Legendary Master

Postby inunabe » January 19th, 2006, 3:26 pm

( first off, sus, i havent avoided every hit, and secondly, im goin by a storyline i wrote in a story for MY CHARACTER as i have said, hes an alternat dimention dweller, does that have to mean he automatically came from the current inuyasha universe? no, and that also indicates that the kagomes brother is from another universe. also, i havent droped cluses as to the weakness because the real fight hasnt started yet, if i were to drop clues earlier i wouldve been killed right off the bat, or got flamed like whats happening now when all i have done is avoid or counter even less than 10 moves. ive seen you bunch do stuff like that too, or just aautomatically come back from the brink of death and attack and go on attacking. as i said before, my character has alot of shards in him at the moment, you think that even sessh can just automatically overpower a foe with so many shards?no. and by narakus power i dont mean his invincibility, or whatever it is, i mean the fact he can regenerate unless his weakness is exploited. and i will start droping cluses to my weakness when they get to the plain.
also, your in for a surprise when you get to my brothers army.)

INUSANTO
*looks over the battle at hand, on one side humans are gearing up for their counter attack. on his side many demons are massing and advancing upon the human outpost.*
".... so, slinda, how many dog demons do we have gathered?"
*a dog demon female about half the size of inusanto is seated on a rock beside him, staring down upon the scene*
"hmmm.... about 20.... thats almost all there is left.... is it enoght to take him on?" slinda asks.
*inusanto looks back to the west*
i hope so.... if they dont get moving soon they wont make it.... we need to stop this fight at all costs, inunabe still doesnt understand the fact that this isnt our world..... the inuyasha that killed mother and father is dead..... its such a shame to have to sacrafice these fine demons just to fix things.... *looks to the battle that has just begane between the humans and the demons* naraku has what he wants, the war has begune.... now all we can do is hope he'll uphold his end of the bargain....

(i was going to do this earlier, but had to leave home. plus i didnt know i was going to get flamed for trying to make this more interesting, also posting thisearlier wouldve made everyone attack inunabe right off the bat, instead of the other thing i have planed. so if you would politly GET OFF MY BACK SUSU, we can continue without flaming eachother)

EDIT BELOW
i edited this after reeading the other half of susus argument, i dont get hurt cause i havent shown my weakness yet. also, if you havent noticed, i put a barrier around my character earlier, and no one has noticed it yet, as im gettin flamed about the fact that im not dead yet.
inunabe
Level 2 Apprentice

Postby Camander_Bun_Bun » January 19th, 2006, 4:16 pm

Ok screw this I am getting tired of all the bickering and argueing you are causeing Inunabe. We have asked you several times on many topics, do not start comeing into these forums and changeing story lines, and claim you are a "greater demon" and that you can kick everyone's arses. What makes these forums fun is that everyone has weaknesses and you don't god mode or say "No no you can't do that I am such and such wah wah wah" If you really want to do your own story lines and if you are so good at makeing them then please by all means start new topics that if other people want to post on can post on at their leisure but do not come into others story lines and start trying to bend it into your wishes or you will end up getting banned from this forum area.
Camander_Bun_Bun
Master Apprentice

Postby inunabe » January 19th, 2006, 4:38 pm

well fine, ban me, im sick of this too.
first off, i went in here and bent the plot, sure i admit that, but doesnt everytime you post you bend the plot?
and i never said you cant do that to anyone, if your refering to what i said to pyro that was a misunderstanding of his powers, and if your refering to my powers, i never saw anywhere in inuyasha where killala can just bite throgh a barrier. and id doubt that sess can just up and kill a demon with so many shards in him just cause he rocks, or is strong.
i do see a part that i did mainly without knowing it that could be considered god-moding, and i appologize for that. i was in a rush when i made it because i needed to get to training so i could enter a tournament so i rushtyped it.

also, i just thoght it would be good for you guys to have to fight a player character, seeing !$! all of you were just fighting a naraku that you controled and so you never really got your character hurt, you always made stuff happen to her/him that you made him/her avoid, or f something did happen it was cause another player forced it to.

and "many times on many topics" ??? the only ones on the fight forum ive posted in was here and the world. both were dead when i got on the first time, so thats your own fault.
inunabe
Level 2 Apprentice

Postby pyroblade » January 19th, 2006, 6:08 pm

(about the sess thing im not saying that he would kill u off the bat but u just throwing him off like paper doll was a over use of power, but i do agree that it is kind of bad to be using a imaginary enamy because none of us want our char to get hurt but u were fighting as if we all had the powers of shippo we wouldnt be so mad if u would just tone it down a bit.
also as for the story line it is true that ours wasnt going much of anywhere but what u have in mind isnt a miner tweek it is a complete demolishment and rebuild, u just came in and pretty much came in and took over the forum and started directing the entire story instead of useing our input and inclusion. i realize that doing so would probably change the plot that u imagined but in a public forum that is how it is everyone piggybacks off each other.)

(also we wouldnt be so persitant if u would just take some fault but instead u are just constantly defending ure actions without even showing any sighn that u could possibly be wrong)

i really hate to flame but i do need to speak my mind
pyroblade
Alpha Soldiers

Postby inunabe » January 19th, 2006, 6:27 pm

( well, sorry bout that, but i was trying to satay in character, i offered a truce and you ignored it, i was actually about to give a clue as to my weakness with it, but you made me have to go on the fly so i had to make up stuff on the kagome brother to get you to listin, then i decided to add the bit about the brother thing in and leave the weakness bit till the fight starts. i didnt mean to throw sess off like a rag doll, i kinda forgot about him after i hit him with the staff. thats the part i see as god moding mostly, cause it was like i snuffed him out, which i didnt mean to. and i really wasnt tryin to just up and take the plot, but i sorta got a little carried away with it. but don worry bout it, once the battle at the plain starts itll be fixed, and also, you wont have to fight the bro or anything, once the party gets to him youll see what i mean.)
inunabe
Level 2 Apprentice

Postby pyroblade » January 19th, 2006, 7:25 pm

(oh, ok. also just saying about the truse thing that was my bad sometimes i tend to skim long posts and i kind of missed the part with the truse untill it was too late... so sorry for that)

(i think we all got to a rough start but i think we can fix this as long as we all keep our cool)
pyroblade
Alpha Soldiers

Postby inunabe » January 19th, 2006, 7:43 pm

( lol, alot of my crankiness and hostility is due to the fact that somethin at training has really got me aggitated, and its sorta got me cranky all around.)
inunabe
Level 2 Apprentice

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay Zone