Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Fuedal Japan

Sick of real-life? Be your favorite anime character, super hero or even made up character and destroy your foes (or just have a chat)!

Moderator: Greg

Postby IBeArchangel » August 31st, 2005, 5:10 am

Inu: Yes enlighten us all to what your talking bout!

Kitsunai: We're not blood siblings, maybe this will help you remember Inuyasha *takes out a red ball from a bag she carried and bounces it to Inuyasha* I know that if I was stuck to a tree for 50 yrs that I would probably forget too.

Inu: *stops it with his foot and picks it up* I remember this ball.... no one would play with me because I was different so I threw the ball away...

Kitsunai: And it bounced into the woods and hit me. You came back for it and we became fast friends and ended up practically adopting each other as brother and sister.
IBeArchangel
Level 1 Apprentice

Postby pyroblade » August 31st, 2005, 1:41 pm

i guess that makes sence now why did that demon slayer help that dead boy and why do u have a grudge on her
pyroblade
Alpha Soldiers

Postby IBeArchangel » August 31st, 2005, 6:19 pm

Kitsunai: Can you not reconize the scent that she is a demon slayer. She's kin to one who hunts demons. But if she's with Inuyasha she's okay in my book, for now *sneers* ~She won't have Inuyasha around to protect her forever~ Now, who are your other friends
IBeArchangel
Level 1 Apprentice

Postby Magiroth » September 1st, 2005, 2:20 pm

I haven't made up a character yet, so here goes:

Name: Magiroth
Race: Human
Marital Staus: Single :P
Enemy: All who threaten the fate of mankind
Powers: I am a Holy Knight (aka Paladin) can take extreme amounts of damage. Has some curative/healing powers. Is a master of the Sword and Shield.
Magiroth
Level 3 Guard

Postby Magiroth » September 1st, 2005, 2:42 pm

In his quest to take out demons that have been spotted in a mysterious forest, Magiroth traveled on his way until he sensed a powerful aura of demons.

"They're close...i can feel it." He grumbled.

Though he felt a huge precence of demons, he really couldnt tell exactly how many there were since his senses were not fully developed. He aquired the right to be a Paladin no more than three months ago, and still will need some time to better his abilities snce he is one of the youngest to achieve such a great title.

"Well, this ought to be interesting. Alright, demons, have at you!" He cried as he ran at the wall of trees ahead of him, sword and shield drawn.
Magiroth
Level 3 Guard

Postby pyroblade » September 1st, 2005, 3:27 pm

hay fox u hear that *shifts his ears* looks like a knight has entered the forest he sure is noisey he must be new
pyroblade
Alpha Soldiers

Postby IBeArchangel » September 1st, 2005, 3:30 pm

Kitsunai: *is startled by the sudden intrusion and naturally jumps into a tree limb above her.* Grrrr
IBeArchangel
Level 1 Apprentice

Postby pyroblade » September 1st, 2005, 3:33 pm

what is up with all these unexpected people im meeting fox girl, inuyasha, a dead kid, a demon slayer, a monk, a child fox, some really wierd girl, and now a knight what is up
and by the way what is ure name fox?
pyroblade
Alpha Soldiers

Postby Camander_Bun_Bun » September 1st, 2005, 3:41 pm

He mag..aren't you married? And isn't a paladin an archer? They are sopposed to be weak and be experts at the bow and long range attacks...
Camander_Bun_Bun
Master Apprentice

Postby Magiroth » September 1st, 2005, 3:54 pm

no thats a ranger cbb >.< lol paladins are holy knights
Magiroth
Level 3 Guard

Postby Magiroth » September 1st, 2005, 3:55 pm

yeah im married irl but this is my character im making for fights and stuff jeez >.> lmao
Magiroth
Level 3 Guard

Postby Magiroth » September 1st, 2005, 5:26 pm

but anyway...

Magiroth looks suprised to have run into such a goroup of creatures. Thinking quickly of what to do he remembers not to attack first, but try to talk to these people/things (lol) for it is the Paladin way.

"What in God's name is going on here?!?" He asked in a demanding tone.
Magiroth
Level 3 Guard

Postby pyroblade » September 1st, 2005, 5:46 pm

ure guess is a good as mine paladin. u a newbie or something because u sure are recless for a "holy knight" if u can even call ure self that
pyroblade
Alpha Soldiers

Postby c00k2k6 » September 1st, 2005, 8:41 pm

name: c00k <- too lazy too make a name up :)
race : half demon - wolf and human
bio : is an assasin because its a family proffession you could say. is a great assasin because of #1 practicly impossible to hear #2 lost his eye from battle and uses a jewel shard in his eye socket enabling him to see great distances and see in the night but you would'nt know he has a jewel by lookin because he has on an eye patch the jewel allows him to see thru it because its so close (saying that nobody can say i see you have a jewel shard!) also wears clothes that shield a scent so he cannot be easily picked up by somone who has a great sense of smell

powers: incredibly silent and hard to see, can watch moves to determin next attack very well and can see through tricks shows no emotion with facial expressions no matter how much pain he is in
weapons(just if needed to know) : a family sword that is never used to kill, and lots of ninja stars also a few smoke bombs for distraction purposes.
weakness: when greatly angered or saddened w.e i hope i spelled that right is easy to detect really easy
^I dont know if i put too much or too little but whatever there it is^
c00k2k6
Level 2 Apprentice

Postby c00k2k6 » September 1st, 2005, 8:50 pm

*sneaks up and hops into a nearby tree listening in on the interestin and most unlikely looking crowd he has ever seen*

"* thinks to himself ... amazing a fox demon, wolf demon, some unknown, a (the rest is if your using the inuyasha cast and im guessin you are?)dogboy, a little undevolped fox,a monk, and a girl in funny clothes. im surprised they havent tried killing each other*"
c00k2k6
Level 2 Apprentice

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay Zone