Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

After-Life Arena

Sick of real-life? Be your favorite anime character, super hero or even made up character and destroy your foes (or just have a chat)!

Moderator: Greg

After-Life Arena

Postby heavenslugi » August 10th, 2005, 11:19 am

Rule One NO GODMODDING
Rule Two Be Literate I don't accept 1337
Rule Three You must state your Characters:
Weapon(s) 1-3
Ability(ies) 2-4
Weakness 1-x (preferrably 1)
Background Info: Species, how you died, purpose of fighting, anything else e might need to know.

The story is this:
When the limit of souls in the afterlife was met.
The deities did not know where to put them
So they came up with a place
The After Life Arena
Those Who Wre Strong Enough Could Win and ascend i the ranks and earn another chance at life.

There are two sub arenas. The Arena Of Justice and The Arena Of Valor.
The arena of justice is completly flat and has no obstacles. There is a holy light that covers a soul if they come close to being obliterated

The Arena of Valor on the other hand, has a constantly changing enviroment. IF you get obliterated here you will cease to exist, permanatly.

There Is a seal around the whole area that commits you to accept all chalanges you recieve. The one who chalanges you gets to choose the place you fight in.

When you win a fight you may choose to absorb one of the abilities of the one you defeated. This is the only way you can break the limit of abilities. When you defeat an enemy in the Arena of Valor you may absorb two abilities and take all thier weapons you choose. But you can only carry 7 into battle.

Whenever you win 5 battles in a row the blessing of a Deity wil shine upon you and you recieve an artifact that can do ANYTHING you want it to but only twice.
heavenslugi

Postby pyroblade » August 10th, 2005, 11:13 pm

WEAPON- flame sword, various shadow weapons
ABILITYS- shadow monipulation, healing
WEAKNESS-malishous heats
BACKGROUND-species-fallen angel cause of death- i was helping a little girl escape some assasins after she saw them doing a job and was killed in the process purpose for fighting- to be able to go back to earth and stop that kind ofthingfrom happening to anyone else, and to have a good time (i like fighting nonlethal battles) other info- became a fallen angel because while i was a guardian angel i left my assignment to protect my sister from a cerial killer (and go fig. due to the fact that my assignment was an idiot he decided to play rushing roulet with some dude for money while i was gone and got the bullet) so i was removed from my position and became a fallen angel
also the reason my weakness is malishous hearts is my weakness is because i still carry my duty as a guardian angel even though i was removed from my post so evil hearts literally weakens me

whell i think that is it also because i do nonlethal fights i wont participate in the current arena of valor maches
pyroblade
Alpha Soldiers

Postby c00k2k6 » August 11th, 2005, 12:33 am

name:Darius

race:Angel/Demon (Like A good evil type of mullato)

powers:can take on the appearence or a mortal man. can fly at godlike speeds because of double set of wings.sword has unique ability's,When beaten within an inch of his life he becomes enraged changing his appearence and greatly increasing his power for a limited amount of time.

bio: Son of Seraph (The first of the nine orders of angels in medieval angelology) and Hellcat (A woman who practices sorcery; a witch.
A person who torments others) never meeting his parents but knowing of how he is rejected by the good and evil.Having the only thing from both of his parents the sword once wielded by his father the seraph and the flames around it created by his mother the hellcat. forced to stay on a middle ground. unable to choose between being good or evil.Fights For competition. Hireable assasin but very expesive.

weapon:bright Sword almost white surrunded by black flames [created by mother and father] - weapon can change shape and become practicly any weapon

appearence:dark skin with a weird bright glow to it, 2 sets of wings - meaning 4(two because not fully a seraph), dark pitch black eyes, black hair with brown streaks, 6"6, 190 lbs. muscular, And a constantly angry expression w/ and occasional conceded look.

i just copy and pasted my info from rp chars.

also i will not be competing the ring of valor seeing as well hmm id rather not die and pointless killing isnt my thing.

::dang holy light makes my within an inch of my life skill useless!::
c00k2k6
Level 2 Apprentice

Postby IBeArchangel » August 13th, 2005, 1:22 pm

Pyroblade, I'm sorry about having to do this but I'm calling you out in public! (1) You never came up with the fallen angel idea 'til I came along, and that's fine and you can be as much as you want. (2) I showed you my Yu Yu Hakusho story and I trusted you and you stole my guardian angel idea before you fell. Your a good friend pyro, but you disgust me!
For publically taking my idea, I wish for a public apology an nothing more. leave my guardian angel idea alone, but you can keep your species. Just don't piss me off again.

Name: Archangel
Race: Fallen Angel
Weapons: My wings (they can turn into anything, but I'll start out with
just one and follow the rules, lets take twin bladed boomeranges)
Ablility: To clense the soul, holy powers basically.
Weakness: Soft heart (emotionally)

I am a fallen angel, my character is indeed based upon a story that I'm writting, a Yu Yu Hakusho story to be exact. I feel from heaven because I fell in love with a being inferior to me, which is forbidden in heaven for angels. I died so that my love could live, I traded my life for his. my purpose in fighting is that so one day I can go back and hold him in my arms once more.

Sorry I was so harsh pyro, I'm not mean I just want to know why....
IBeArchangel
Level 1 Apprentice

Postby Camander_Bun_Bun » August 13th, 2005, 8:02 pm

Wow I can sense the tension in the air after that one....*sits idealy by waiting for a good apology or battle*
Camander_Bun_Bun
Master Apprentice

Postby pyroblade » August 13th, 2005, 8:56 pm

wow hay i think u have ure timeline screwed up if u would notice i said i was a fallen angel on the second page of crims area on june 17 u didnt give me that story till the next day on the june 18 when u sent me the file after talking in the chat area so i didnt steal the idea from u i just came up with the same thing
and if im not mistaken u first anounced that u were a fallen angel two posts after i did about a hour later

(and also i came up with the idea from pigybacking off of dark in D.N.Angel and just added my personality and look to it but the thought came from me) so we just had simmilar ideas

get ure facts strait before u get all mad and yell at me for copying
pyroblade
Alpha Soldiers

Postby IBeArchangel » August 14th, 2005, 10:09 am

I will enjoy clenseing your soul when we fight, if you even have one!

*walks away*

(note: my bad then, but I just got soo angry. I never visited the forums my first day but on the second after chat, k? but in my story I'm the guardian angel of Youko in the past and fall in love with him and become a fallen. Don't take what I said just now about your soul, there just needs to be rivalry for this to be any fun.)
IBeArchangel
Level 1 Apprentice

Postby c00k2k6 » August 14th, 2005, 11:16 am

archangel... are you gonna be in ring of justice or valor?
c00k2k6
Level 2 Apprentice

Postby IBeArchangel » August 14th, 2005, 1:38 pm

As it is stated by heavenslugi, that is no one's decision but the challengers. But if I was the challenger, I would fight in the Ring of Justice, for in the Ring of Valor you fight and lose, you cease to exist permanently, and that is a fate worse than hells fire.
IBeArchangel
Level 1 Apprentice

Postby pyroblade » August 14th, 2005, 3:56 pm

i do thinkthere is a problem with the current rules though like the arena of valor that isnt really fair because loosing means u are banished from the topic and no one wants that so fights will never end and on that note we also need a way to determine a winner because since no one wants to loose fights will again go on forever i think atleast we should have concent of both fighters in order to fight in the arena of valor

srry its just that the current rules leave gaps
pyroblade
Alpha Soldiers

Postby IBeArchangel » August 15th, 2005, 3:29 pm

I believe that I have an idea...... What if we made up the fights with imaginary people. I am not crazy!! I just mean make up a character so that the made up character will die instead. Ok, ok. I'll give you an example, but this is also part of the Forum

Archangel: *stands against a wall waiting impatiently for the tornament to
begin*

A weird looking snake human demon accidntly trips over Archangel's feet.

Snake demon: You'll regret that *shakes fist at Archagangel*
Archangel: I'll enjoy killing you in the ring. Just name the arena
Snake demon: The Arena of Valor
Archangel: *smiles evilly*

Here I've just made up a character that I can kill, anyone can step in and take control of the made up character if they wish during the middle of the fight, for fun and variety. k?
IBeArchangel
Level 1 Apprentice

Postby pyroblade » August 15th, 2005, 5:03 pm

but in ure example if some one takes over ure made up char u could still loose and be banished also that doesnt fix the prob of never ending battles i sugest a tird party ineach match to determine when some one has actually lossed. but u may have something there arch what if each char can create a madeup version of them selves to controll in the arena of valor that way u still get the benifits without being banished
pyroblade
Alpha Soldiers

Postby IBeArchangel » August 15th, 2005, 6:18 pm

Whoa Whoa Whoa, I didn't say that you could do whatever with my character (Archangel) only with the other party, No one should touch someone elses character. Only the made up ones. So they can't make me do anything, just the snake demon, do we get it now?
IBeArchangel
Level 1 Apprentice

Postby pyroblade » August 15th, 2005, 6:44 pm

srry if utook it that way i ment the made up char not u
pyroblade
Alpha Soldiers

Postby IBeArchangel » August 16th, 2005, 1:25 pm

Then that's a chance that I'll have to take
IBeArchangel
Level 1 Apprentice

Next

Return to Roleplay Zone