Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

XYZ Game

Sick of real-life? Be your favorite anime character, super hero or even made up character and destroy your foes (or just have a chat)!

Moderator: Greg

XYZ Game

Postby SiriusAlpha » March 9th, 2015, 8:40 am

You and about 75 other people are beta testers for a new virtual reality game. The creators have not come up with the title so everyone addresses it as XYZ game. The goal is to survive the game. There are multiple rounds that get progressively harder every time you access them. You can get logged out automatically. If you die, you lose the competition. Some rules,
#1 No excessive swearing (You may use mild swear words but you have a limit to the severe swearing, you can't do it 2 or more times in the same post)
#2 No god-modding (I'll come back to explain exactly what counts)
#3 Understand that battles between 2 personas will have to be pre-planned by both (Share a message to plan it) No killing of personas without the permission from the creator.
#4 Not everyone can survive, keep it real here, some of us in real life would not make it in this game.
#5 Have fun
#6 You may add OCs WITH MY PERMISSION
#7 I don't plan to have any characters in a relationship here but you may add ship tease with yourself and a character but the age difference must not exceed 3 years.

Here's the guideline
Name:
Appearance in the real world:
Bio:
Skills/Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Weapons:
Allies/Friends:
SiriusAlpha
Fresh Meat

Return to Roleplay Zone