Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Fruits Basket characters... Your favorite?

What characters are HOT! and what ones are not? Discuss it here and let the arguing begin.

Moderator: Greg

Which is your favorite?

Yuki
23%
Kyou
37%
Shigure
10%
Ayame
5%
Saki (Hana-chan)
No votes
Hatori
5%
Hatsuharu
7%
Hatsuharu
7%
Kagura
2%
Momiji
4%
Ansa (Uo-chan)
No votes

Total votes : 128

Postby celest4 » September 19th, 2005, 3:18 pm

Susu06 wrote:that little tiger girl, its just soo cute. Ayame is hot, but with his voice... nah, i hate his voice, its just, i don't know, doesn't sound right for him.
Doctor guy is pretty cool, forgot his name, and hes cute too, i think everybody in the zodiac family is just cute.

Ayame's voice also voiced a lot of the DBZ/GT characters. Honestly, when I first heard his voice. I was like, "why the heck does is sounds so weird"? But I got used to it and I think it fits him.

The doctor is Hatori and he is definately cute (i think it's more of "hot" rather than cute) That episode where he told the story of Kana and himself brought tears to my eyes...=[[[
celest4
Level 2 Apprentice

Postby Susu06 » September 19th, 2005, 4:56 pm

celest4 wrote:Ayame's voice also voiced a lot of the DBZ/GT characters. Honestly, when I first heard his voice. I was like, "why the heck does is sounds so weird"? But I got used to it and I think it fits him.

The doctor is Hatori and he is definately cute (i think it's more of "hot" rather than cute) That episode where he told the story of Kana and himself brought tears to my eyes...=[[[

i think i will get use to Ayames voice too.

that ep was sad, i didn't cry, or wasn't about to cry, well, i'm not the one to cry easily, the only ep in FB that made me wanna cry, is when that boy Momiji, i think thats his name, told the story about his mother to Toharu, it was really sad, any time he tell a story, he sounds sad, and that makes me sad.
Susu06
Legendary Master

Postby celest4 » September 20th, 2005, 3:35 pm

Every single one of the Sohmas (and other non Sohma main charcters) has a really sad story to tell. I think the saddest ones have to be Hatori's and Momiji's. Kyou's and Yuki's are dark but not really sad like Hatori and Momiji's.
celest4
Level 2 Apprentice

Postby Magiroth » September 20th, 2005, 8:00 pm

*Spoiler info?* keep watching the show... you will see one of thems dark secret.
Magiroth
Level 3 Guard

Postby wimblemimble » September 21st, 2005, 1:31 pm

**BIG spoiler info... highlight if you wish to read**

Technecally they all have dark secrets and hard pasts... Yuki was whipped. Although they haven't yet explained his parents. Kyou killed his mother and his father said he was a horrible monster and sold him to Akito who put him in confinement for a long time. Momiji's past was already explained, his mother started to grow ill and he let her memories get erased. And so on...

**Done spoiler**

But Akito is just there to make their lives hell for the time being, if not their childhood as well. If you've read the manga up to volume 6, you'll know what I'm talking about when you see the episode. I really hope that AnimeCrave doesn't just put one or two off, because that whole 'scene' is divided into three episodes, all with a big cliff-hanger ending T_T but it's a lot more dramatic and weird then the manga...

Well... anyways...

Once again, for those of you who have read the manga...

I'm I the only one that notices that the anime has much more.... colorful vocabulary? 0.o

Not to mention things heat up between Tohru and Yuki in the anime more then in the book...
wimblemimble
Level 4 Guard

Re: ...

Postby celest4 » September 26th, 2005, 2:29 pm

wimblemimble wrote:I'm I the only one that notices that the anime has much more.... colorful vocabulary? 0.o

Not to mention things heat up between Tohru and Yuki in the anime more then in the book...

No you're not the only one who notices the language. And I agree with you that there is more Yuki/Tohru interactions in the anime. yay for Yukiru!

Furuba isn't your typical shoujo anime/manga. The manga has actually darker themes than the anime. I was really surprised to find out that the conflicts in the Sohma house ran REALLY deep and it's not all girly as it appears.
celest4
Level 2 Apprentice

Postby wimblemimble » September 26th, 2005, 2:51 pm

That's why I like it ^^ it seems so happy and and funny but then as it goes on everything gets dark and angsty... yet there is always room for humor...

I can't believe the last three episodes are already there... and I know what they are, they are not very happy fluffy funny episodes at all...
wimblemimble
Level 4 Guard

Postby LilyoftheShadow » September 27th, 2005, 3:43 am

the media is down so i cant watch ;.;

but returning to the actual supposed topic of conversation....

Ayame. Ayame Ayame Ayame!! *would glomp him but for the curse*....screw that! *glomps him anyway* XD

I, never having read/watched any previous FruBa, was falling over laughing when I first heard his voice. It reminds me SO much of 'Maxamillion Pegasus' (YuGiOh dub)... hehe... but i love him soooo much. I mean, he can be so totally absurd sometimes... but like the episode where he's talking to Tohru about Yuki, and he got all serious... aahh *swoon*

...plus i like snakes.......

12 years isnt THAT big of an age difference, is it? XDDD

As for other charaters, Yuki is awesome, so is Kyo and Shigure and Hari and Haru and Momiji is jsut to incredibly CUTE!!!! and then i also like Hana and Uo as well, theyre awesome... *glomps Hana's little brother* i wish i had a cool little brother...
LilyoftheShadow

Postby wimblemimble » September 30th, 2005, 12:51 pm

Why can't we all have brothers like that? -whines-

I LOVE Ayame xD he's just so frikkin hilarious and I love his voice.

Momiji is a bit winey but it makes him look so adorable..

Shigure is so much like Ayame, just a bit more... restrained and not as theatrical. I feel bad for his publisher girl person that he fools around with. -hugs her- -snorts-
wimblemimble
Level 4 Guard

Postby celest4 » October 2nd, 2005, 9:03 pm

The last episodes of the anime aren't the last chapters in the manga. The manga goes beyond the anime...i wish the anime stayed true to the manga. It would still be shoujo, just angstier.
celest4
Level 2 Apprentice

Postby Crim » October 3rd, 2005, 3:42 pm

ayame jsut for sheer confidence what a guy lol
Crim
Master Guardian

Postby wimblemimble » October 3rd, 2005, 3:47 pm

What I thought was annoying was that Yuki was involved...

I mean, he comes after them and the only thing he does is get hit by Kyou which makes it more angsty but rather pointless. And then later on he's just standing in the background and looking away aimlessly ><
wimblemimble
Level 4 Guard

Postby The_baka_Nekozuki » November 9th, 2005, 10:54 am

AKITO! My favorite pretty pretty princess.

although the new chapters of the Fruits basket manga are scareing me. I can never look at shigure the same way again O_____o;
The_baka_Nekozuki
Fresh Meat

Postby kurpi » November 10th, 2005, 1:17 pm

It has to be Ayame, he's obviously the best. I mean, just look at him. He's dead sexy.
kurpi
Princess

^^

Postby midorikoh » November 12th, 2005, 10:12 pm

My favorite person is Yuki!!! *drools* he is the best! :D he is hot! *drools sum more* hehehe, also i do like Kio to, he is alos hot! ;D well gotta run! bye! :D
midorikoh

PreviousNext

Return to Anime Characters Hot! Or Not?