Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Videos replaying from the start

Post all your problems with episodes not working, or not loading. Let us know!

Moderator: Greg

Videos replaying from the start

Postby newx » June 14th, 2012, 10:10 am

Hi.

I am a new member here, I only subscribed yesterday and immediately signed up for the Live upgrade because it was advertised that I would get faster streaming speeds.

I am using the WMP to watch the videos, and I decided to try and load a couple of videos at a time as this would save me stopping and starting every two seconds. Yesterday everything was fine, no problems. Today though I load a couple of videos and when I go to play them after initially skipping the AnimeCrave intro they go back to playing the intro and keep replaying this. Which has caused me to have to go and load them again which wastes more time.

This is seriously annoying. I have gone to the help section and deleted files, increased my memory and stuff. Yet to no avail. I really hope I can get some help on this issue as I do not want to cancel my subscription as it is a good service.

Also even if I do manage to play the show, I leave it to buffer for 10-15minutes where ever it stops...again...and it'll only play for around 1-2minutes.

Thank you in advance for any help.
newx

Postby Bassam » June 28th, 2012, 7:41 pm

The only way a video stops loading on WMP is if your connection was interrupted with our media servers.

If it is happening its really hard to see or trouble shoot it.. But I don't believe its on our end because we have thousands of people watching everyday and they connect to the same servers you do. But that alone wouldn't rule us out..

Are you still having this problem or was it just that day?
Bassam
King

Postby Mejdi » July 10th, 2012, 10:44 pm

Wireless internet with a poor signal is a possible reason and probably the most common.
Mejdi

Return to Media / Video Problems