Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

A common problem

Post all your problems with episodes not working, or not loading. Let us know!

Moderator: Greg

A common problem

Postby Ssbmfreak36 » June 10th, 2012, 12:23 am

So I've been browsing the forum just in case someone has posted a solution, however I am unable to find one. I admit that I may have missed it, but just in case I will still post this topic. As has been said a lot, the video will not load. I'm able to watch the ads, but as soon as those finish, I'm done. The little video that shows the animecrave logo that's about 20 seconds long doesn't play, and therefore the actual video won't play either. This somewhat frustrates me as I've tried a LOT of things to solve it. I've updated Silverlight(I'm a Mac user), restarted my computer, restarted Firefox, cleared my cache, and done just about every thing you can try(including refreshing the page about 30 times mind you). The funny thing is, it's not just the video I'm trying to watch, Rurouni Kenshin episode 42 dubbed, it's all the videos I've tried in Rurouni Kenshin after the problem started. If anyone can help me with this, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I should also mention that I HAVE reported it using the report episode button. I just figure I should cover all my bases just in case.

EDIT AGAIN: I did some additional testing by trying a couple of other anime. Funny thing happened. They worked JUST fine. So it seems Rurouni Kenshin is down for at LEAST me. I dunno if it's down for anyone else. I forgot to mention that I am not a Live! member either.
You're looking for something witty here right? Nope. Move along now.
Ssbmfreak36

Postby Bassam » June 28th, 2012, 7:38 pm

Can you email me good times & days for you where we can meet on AC Chat?

I know RK works or else we would have a lot of emails, so we just need to figure out why they wont for you !
Bassam
King

Postby Ssbmfreak36 » June 29th, 2012, 2:01 am

Wow. I need to get on here more. Like, a lot more. It's been fixed for a while, I guess it was most likely either a blip in the connection, or Animecrave just decided to say "Nope". I'm guessing the latter since this seems to happen a LOT, though I won't rule out my connection derping either.
You're looking for something witty here right? Nope. Move along now.
Ssbmfreak36

Postby Bassam » September 6th, 2012, 7:01 pm

Sorry SSb, I'm very bad with forums. can you try using the contact us or report on video pages? We usually respond within a day or 2. Forums however are whenever we actually find time to look at them..
Bassam
King

Return to Media / Video Problems