Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Never Ending Story [Game]

Serious discussions get boring huh? Spice things up and play a game here!

Moderator: Greg

Postby Steve » April 30th, 2007, 2:17 am

Walking across the street a glare caught my eye.
When I glanced towards the light, I noticed that a sword lay on the ground before me.
The sword had 'KFC' inscribed across its shiny metal blade.
With a map of the location of the "secret recipe" on the other side.
I pulled the sword out of the ground hearing a mysterious female voice whisper "Colonel Sanders ".
Immediately, the place got quiet and something from behind me responded;
It said, in an almost heroic voice 'Fried, freaking Chicken'.
Suddenly, the map on the side of the sword began to glow.
And no other than the mighty Ronald McDonald appeared behind me..
With a bucket of variety style chicken in his hand.
He moaned; 'Fried. Freaking. Chicken.' with words equal to the spawns of Satan.
The earth beneath me began to shake
The ground underneath my feet crumbled, loosing my footing I fell* deep into the abyss.
After falling for 5 minutes, i landed, on a blanket of could-like ground surrounded by statues of the "Colonel" with "Chicky" figures in his hands.
i stole a metal 'Chicky' as a blunt weapon, and stumbled towards the light of an entrance.
Only to find the KFC headquarters--thousands of chickens fearing their inevitable frying death; hanging above huge furnaces filled with batter.
Steve
Knight

Postby Crim » April 30th, 2007, 6:34 am

When I glanced towards the light, I noticed that a sword lay on the ground before me.
I pulled the sword out of the ground hearing a mysterious female voice whisper "Colonel Sanders ".
The ground underneath my feet crumbled, loosing my footing I fell* deep into the abyss.
After falling for 5 minutes, i landed, on a blanket of could-like ground surrounded by statues of the "Colonel" with "Chicky" figures in his hands.
i stole a metal 'Chicky' as a blunt weapon, and stumbled towards the light of an entrance.
Only to find the KFC headquarters--thousands of chickens fearing their inevitable frying death; hanging above huge furnaces filled with batter.
these chickens disgusted me, and i freed them by using my metal 'Chicky' to beat open the cages
Crim
Master Guardian

Postby Steve » April 30th, 2007, 12:03 pm

The chickens disgusted me, so I freed them by using my metal 'Chicky' to beat open the cages.
Moments after Ronald McDonald burst through the wall riding a cheese burger the size of a car.
Steve
Knight

Postby Dann » May 1st, 2007, 1:44 pm

The chickens disgusted me, so I freed them by using my metal 'Chicky' to beat open the cages.
Moments after Ronald McDonald burst through the wall riding a cheese burger the size of a car.
He told me that i have been chosen to protect the secret recipe.
Dann
Knight

Postby Steve » May 1st, 2007, 11:52 pm

I said "Yes" in a stern voice and he handed me over the special KFC sword, a 4 ft long 'Friend Freaking Chicken' leg.
Steve
Knight

Postby Dann » May 2nd, 2007, 10:51 am

I said "Yes" in a stern voice and he handed me over the special KFC sword, a 4 ft long 'Friend Freaking Chicken' leg.
the aura eminating from the chicken told me to eat it. He then shouted eat, the bone is the sword of protection
Dann
Knight

Postby Steve » May 2nd, 2007, 11:25 am

The aura eminating from the chicken told me to eat it. He then shouted eat, the bone is the sword of protection.
The batter had tasted so nice, I thought I was eating a chunk of heaven, and the chicken, well it tasted like chicken.
Steve
Knight

Postby Suyara » May 3rd, 2007, 10:51 pm

The aura eminating from the chicken told me to eat it. He then shouted eat, the bone is the sword of protection.
The batter had tasted so nice, I thought I was eating a chunk of heaven, and the chicken, well it tasted like chicken.

Luckily, I evaded the bone that nearly lodged itself into the sides of my throat.
Suyara
Level 3 Apprentice

Postby Dann » May 4th, 2007, 1:49 am

Luckily, I evaded the bone that nearly lodged itself into the sides of my throat.
It began to glow, and the earth beneath me began to shake once more
Dann
Knight

Postby Steve » May 5th, 2007, 12:56 am

It began to glow, and the earth beneath me began to shake once more.
Then I realised, the Colonel was summoning his chicken gods, their heads alone the size of an obese man.
Steve
Knight

Postby Dann » May 6th, 2007, 9:10 am

Then I realised, the Colonel was summoning his chicken gods, their heads alone the size of an obese man.
I began to shiver in fear as they walked towards me.
Dann
Knight

Postby Steve » May 7th, 2007, 2:28 pm

..The batter had tasted so nice, I thought I was eating a chunk of heaven, and the chicken, well it tasted like chicken.
I raised the chicken-bone sword in front of me with my two shaking arms.
Steve
Knight

Postby Dann » May 7th, 2007, 3:59 pm

To my surprize, they all stopped walking and bowed at my knees.
Dann
Knight

Postby Steve » May 7th, 2007, 11:22 pm

However, this was only because the Colonel was standing behind me making stupid faces.
Steve
Knight

Postby Suyara » May 10th, 2007, 10:03 pm

However, this was only because the Colonel was standing behind me making stupid faces.

I could not understand the message shrouded within these simple, yet vivid, expressions.
Suyara
Level 3 Apprentice

PreviousNext

Return to Miscellaneous Games