Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Subscription problem

Have questions, problems, or comments on Anime Crave? Post here and talk with anime crave staff members.

Moderator: Greg

Subscription problem

Postby Ryolk » May 21st, 2012, 6:17 am

I just noticed now my account has gone from live to normal. I haven't really watched anime for the past year or so as I've been mostly gaming, but I like this site and want to support the high quality anime for a low cost it provides so I left the automatic renewal on. I did a little digging with my bank account and paypal to check my payments and find out why my payments have stopped but couldn't find anything conclusive. Now I want to check if the problem was on this end or if it was paypal messing up. I doubt the problem was on this end, probably it was paypal as about a month ago I changed from my old card to my new one, but having it cancel an automatic subscription because of that seems weird. Can anyone shed some light on this?

I ask here instead of on paypal as I only know how to do the money part of that site, not sure if they even have a forum. ^^;
Ryolk
Forums Initiate

Postby Bassam » May 24th, 2012, 7:17 pm

If you can send me a private message with your paypal email address I can look into this for you. If they canceled your subscription there might not be much that can be done, a new one will just have to be created sadly. But I can try to see if they gave a reason.

I greatly appreciate you continuing to support us all this time!!

BTW please don't provide any details here about your account info and stuff as it isn't really safe, being this is a public forum.
Bassam
King

Postby Ryolk » May 24th, 2012, 7:40 pm

I may not be the smartest person but I know not to give out personal information. XP

Thank you for replying and for your offer but I don't want to put you through the trouble of finding out my problems, especially when it could have just been a one time mistake. I'm sure you're busy with admin stuff and your life so I'll leave it be for now. If it happens again I'll notify you with my Paypal email through a PM. =3
Ryolk
Forums Initiate

Postby Bassam » May 24th, 2012, 7:53 pm

Your welcome :)

You wouldn't have been any trouble would have taken like 2 minutes to look it up. Thanks again for your support, we truly appreciate it!
Bassam
King

Return to Help