Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Player being overplayed by adds

Have questions, problems, or comments on Anime Crave? Post here and talk with anime crave staff members.

Moderator: Greg

Player being overplayed by adds

Postby Monjster » February 3rd, 2012, 11:38 am

Hello there, I am really new here and I found this while I tryed to find some fine quality Canaan episodes... It was all great until I tryed to play the video. The player gets smaller and there are all adds over it and there is no X on them to be closed and there is no other way to play the video. I tryed to find solution on HELP link but couldn't find what I am looking for. Sorry if this has alredy been answered.

Btw Im using Google Chrome.

Peace,
Monj$teR
Monjster

Postby Mubashir » February 3rd, 2012, 7:54 pm

I think no one answered this one yet because adds were recently stuck up with the player.I tried it myself but couldnt clos the adds.Well but you can ignore them and watch your episode in full screen.
Mubashir
Attempted Conqueror

Postby Bassam » February 23rd, 2012, 7:49 pm

Its best to email us for these things. Around the video there is only one ad under the player, before that you will see video ads. The actual video content will not play till the video ads play. Could that be what your seeing?
Bassam
King

Similar issue

Postby darwinian » September 13th, 2012, 9:33 am

I have a similar issue as you describe above. I think the black box is the media player (although I'm not sure) and no adds load/play other than a rectangle advertising live. I've done all the troubleshooting too and tried over 10 different animes without any difference. Not even the tailers work.[/img]
darwinian

Postby Bassam » January 16th, 2013, 3:41 pm

Could port 81 be blocked on your network?

Although now we changed it to have videos be played on port 80, so the port being blocked wont be a problem anymore.
Bassam
King

Return to Help