Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

A Couple of Random Problems

Have questions, problems, or comments on Anime Crave? Post here and talk with anime crave staff members.

Moderator: Greg

A Couple of Random Problems

Postby iDorkette » August 11th, 2011, 12:57 pm

I can't seem to view my profile at the moment. Image
This is what comes up when I try to view my profile:

Also, I can't get into the music. It doesn't matter whether I click on "Anime" music, "Games" music, or "Other" music, I always get the same thing:
iDorkette
Level 3 Apprentice

Postby Mubashir » August 12th, 2011, 8:12 am

Yeah same here dorkette.I cant access anything.My profile ,anime ,songs
and sort of things like that wont open.I think there is a problem in servers.
Well thats what my hunch is. :glasspush
Mubashir
Attempted Conqueror

Postby Zigzagn » August 13th, 2011, 2:15 am

this is my best hypothesis for what everyone is no doubt experiencing currently, due to the updates and changes to the animecrave.com website(version 5.0 or whatever it is). The links that used to take us to say our profile or music are currently broken due to a pathing error caused by the changes to the servers and the site. Most likely Bassam and the others will have this figured out and corrected within the next week or so, as more of the site will be changed and thus the links will be able to be fixed. Until then, dont fret about it too much, the anime still plays for the most part and when it doesn't, Bassam gets on it right away.
Zigzagn
Fresh Meat

Postby Bassam » August 14th, 2011, 8:38 pm

We actually took care of this after noticing it our self. Anyone still having issues?
Bassam
King

Postby Zigzagn » August 17th, 2011, 5:51 am

Bassam, the music directory is still non-existent after the launch of 5.0 i'd recommend you guys going through and checking all the pathing for the links, it will probably take some time, but it is quite aggravating to click on english dubbed for heroic age and get sent to a quality select for something tiara or click on japanese and get sent to ghost hounds... >.<
Zigzagn
Fresh Meat

Postby Bassam » August 17th, 2011, 12:58 pm

Zig your reporting multiple things on here, the mp3 section not being up that is part of us releasing the new AC one part at a time. As for media related issues the new layout should not effect that in anyway.

As for the Heroic Age thing, thanks for reporting it. I went ahead & fixed it.

Once 2011 layout has been completely finished we will let everyone know so that we can fix anything missed or missing.
Bassam
King

Return to Help