Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Media not playing or problem with playback

Have questions, problems, or comments on Anime Crave? Post here and talk with anime crave staff members.

Moderator: Greg

Repost: I have a problem

Postby Empress_Pirotess » May 29th, 2008, 7:38 am

I posted this just a moment ago but it's not showing up.
I was wanting to ask if anyone would know why MOST of the series dont load but a select few like Yuyu Hakusho, Samurai Deeper Kyo and Gantz will load.I can't watch anything else..please help me.
Empress_Pirotess

Postby Nihlus » May 30th, 2008, 8:55 pm

yu yu hakusho wont play for me. ive done everything in the help wondow, nothing works.
it keeps saying "locating media" and then ready. if you press play, nothing happens.
Nihlus

Postby maverick0510 » June 1st, 2008, 11:25 am

I am having the same issue with the cowboy bebop episodes it just says ready the whole and when you hit play it just goes back to sayin ready, anyone know what to do ?
maverick0510

Postby KeKe » June 1st, 2008, 11:51 am

typically means the server is down if youve tried it a few times
KeKe

Postby michael121 » June 2nd, 2008, 10:36 am

when that happens to me I close out all explorer windows and go back to the page. It works most of the time.
michael121

Postby rmgw » June 10th, 2008, 7:38 pm

Hi, I just joined AC Live today and I'm having the above mentioned symptoms with burst angel. I've tried all the help solutions offered by AC and I even looked up error C00D10B5 that WMP gives. No online solution for fixing this error has worked. It's been about 5 hours trying to fix this problem now... no videos seem to be working for me. Any way to confirm if this is a AC server problem?
rmgw

Postby KeKe » June 10th, 2008, 8:11 pm

episode 1 works fine for me... have you tried restarting your computer? checked for viruses and the like?
KeKe

Postby rmgw » June 11th, 2008, 10:46 am

KeKe wrote:episode 1 works fine for me... have you tried restarting your computer? checked for viruses and the like?

Yeah, I'm virus free and I've tried everything I can think of. I'm trying to find a website that streams video using wmp so I can check if its my wmp thats broken even though I've uninstalled/reinstalled it 3 times already. Unfortunately I can't find any websites to test on :\ anyone know any websites that streams video with wmp?
rmgw

Postby rmgw » June 11th, 2008, 10:49 am

I emailed [email protected] but they only suggested refreshing the page which I've already done.

It will help if someone can tell me what their settings are in windows media player under Tools >> Options >> Network Tab and which radio button is selected in Configure(HTTP Browser) under the Streaming Proxy Settings title (in Network tab).

Thanks!
rmgw

Postby KeKe » June 11th, 2008, 11:50 am

put http proxy settings to browser and rtsp to none or whatever
and check the rtsp udp
rtsp tcp and the http. if it doesnt work uncheck the rtsp udp. and if it doesnt work then well.... i dunno

www.gametrailers.com they have plenty f media u can put to stream through wmp
KeKe

Postby rmgw » June 11th, 2008, 3:52 pm

KeKe wrote:put http proxy settings to browser and rtsp to none or whatever
and check the rtsp udp
rtsp tcp and the http. if it doesnt work uncheck the rtsp udp. and if it doesnt work then well.... i dunno

www.gametrailers.com they have plenty f media u can put to stream through wmp

Thanks for the quick reply. I've tried your suggestions but the problem is still here. I don't think gametrailers.com uses wmp for their videos because I can view them fine and the interface looks different. In any case, I'm going to try installing firefox to see if it makes a difference. Already tried Opera and it doesnt seem compatible.
rmgw

Inuyasha: Episode 141

Postby LydiaTarine » July 9th, 2008, 2:09 pm

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '{' in /home/ac/public_html/_content/multimedia/anime_episodes/theme.php on line 197

I get this error message every time I try and watch Inuyasha Episode 141 (for either quality). I've not had any problems with the other episodes (though every movie I try to watch shows up on a tiny screen with some stuff written after it and from comments given I'm not the only one with the movie problem so I think I'll start a topic on the issue) so I have no idea why this one is being so odd.

Just a bit of an update. I'm getting that message for all the episodes now, even the one I watched without a problem just before going to watch episode 141. I'll keep you updated on whether or not this problem persists.
LydiaTarine

Postby Bassam » July 9th, 2008, 3:05 pm

That error should have been fixed now, as for the tiny player and the code after it please Private Message me on AC and tell me what movie youw ere watching and past the code.
Bassam
King

Postby LydiaTarine » July 10th, 2008, 1:02 pm

Yup! It was fixed. ^_^ I was, and obviously have, going to update this morning...er...afternoon.

The next time I came on anyway.

As for the other thing... I'll PM you the link to the thread I started since, knowing from comments it wasn't just me, I thought the staff her might like the information others could provide as well. *nod* So I'll PM you that and see what you make of it. ^_^ But it's been there since I joined so...
LydiaTarine

Can't play video's with Firefox

Postby Dchan3 » August 11th, 2008, 6:56 pm

Bassam,

I'm sorry, but I can't seem to play any media with firefox. I don't know what version I have either. I've even tried with internet explorer. I do see the player in both browsers and all it does is say ready and the media does not load or play. Help! I'm not that computer savvy and its driving me nuts.
Dchan3
Forums Initiate

PreviousNext

Return to Help