Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Use Help Pages

Have questions, problems, or comments on Anime Crave? Post here and talk with anime crave staff members.

Moderator: Greg

Postby Camander_Bun_Bun » June 27th, 2006, 7:28 pm

My question is how did you aquire this job and not me >.< But oh well ^^ I see you changed your name Killiuan...I don't like the name Curt...it sounds like an !$!'s name and you weren't too much of an !$!.

Now back on topic! HA! Good luck with that warning system, they will still post claiming that the help page is too hard to use. Just watch! We would always tell them to check it but no one ever did they would just keep posting their problem and makeing new threads.
Camander_Bun_Bun
Master Apprentice

Postby Sahar » June 27th, 2006, 9:23 pm

But I don't blame the newbs who post their topics on the Live! forum especially. If you read the description for Live! it says: "Have questions , problems , or comments about anime crave Live! Ask them here and get answer's from the anime crave staff.", and for Help it says "Have questions or comments on Anime Crave? Post here and talk with anime crave staff members." So for someone who's new here they can't really tell or distinguish between them (I would imagine). So it's good that you posted a warning, make sure to post one in the Live! section too cos thats where alot of the questions are being asked. ( :P <-- obligatory smiley)
Sahar
Legendary Knight

Postby Susu06 » June 27th, 2006, 11:35 pm

I agree with Sahar, eventhough its common sense to use the Help Page before posting, some people just don't know that. so give'em a break.

and CBB remind me to tell you something about that post next time i talk to u, cause i can't say it in here.
Susu06
Legendary Master

Postby Camander_Bun_Bun » June 28th, 2006, 8:31 am

Lol ok Susu will do, and for some reason my chat isn't working but I am testing some things out so hopefully I will have it back up and running =D And yea I agree with the forum thing and not knowing where to post, it was a bit confusing and seemed really anal to me when I first started posting so I have no problem with that. It is just they don't use Help page first...but maybe we should make the link for it a bit bigger? I mean it is a tiny little text at the top of the page for the most part.
Camander_Bun_Bun
Master Apprentice

Postby Sahar » June 28th, 2006, 10:01 am

Haha yeah, we should make the link bigger cos when I tell people go to the Help page, theyre like what help page? Then I have to say the help page thats on the top left of the page and then they see it :P
Sahar
Legendary Knight

Postby Steve » May 5th, 2007, 2:05 pm

Rofl, it's true that there's some noobs about but the reality of the matter is that some people just don't like to read help pages/instructions et cetera :P.
Steve
Knight

Previous

Return to Help