Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Problems with music on this site.

Have questions, problems, or comments on Anime Crave? Post here and talk with anime crave staff members.

Moderator: Greg

Problems with music on this site.

Postby tonystuffs » May 29th, 2016, 5:08 pm

I've been having problems with my music player in my profile and listening to music in general the music player seems to be broken. All it does is reload the page then nothing happens. My playlist is broken if this is fixed i would like to be able to choose what music i want to play and more play options for the playlist. Bottom line is anyone else having this problem.
tonystuffs

Re: Problems with music on this site.

Postby tonystuffs » May 30th, 2016, 12:09 pm

I talked with the people who run the site they are trying to get this fixed so please know that it is being worked on. I want to thank the site owner for being so prompt in trying to fix this problem. currently my music player is still not working please leave a post if your works i will update this post as things improve.
tonystuffs

Re: Problems with music on this site. works on Internet Expl

Postby tonystuffs » May 30th, 2016, 12:38 pm

Ok I tested the music on firefox web browser and it dose not work. it seems to only work for internet explorer at this point. Even though I don't use this browser much.
tonystuffs

only works with Internet Explorer

Postby tonystuffs » May 30th, 2016, 1:23 pm

I have confirmed that the music only works with internet explorer and does not work with Firefox or Google Crome so at this time if u want to listen to music use internet explorer.
tonystuffs

Re: Problems with music on this site.

Postby Bassam » June 6th, 2016, 2:43 pm

We are hoping that by the end of this week we will have the HTML-5 player up and running!
Bassam
King

Return to Help