Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Buffering speeds

Have questions, problems, or comments on Anime Crave? Post here and talk with anime crave staff members.

Moderator: Greg

Buffering speeds

Postby Dsstriker » March 11th, 2014, 9:28 pm

I know a lot of these topics are around but i'm asking the question anyway, I reside in australia streaming other videos youtube, other sites crunchyroll etc i have no problem with it all buffs fast while even with crunchyroll i have no buffing time other than the video starting.

But i have noticed this site seems to buff every 5-10 seconds.. and iv tried everything with the settings so is it just the servers and i don't get a good connection to them from australia or is it a site problem? cause quality wise and everything i think this is one of the top sites iv come to but the buffering problem seems to be a big issue for me.
Dsstriker

Re: Buffering speeds

Postby Bassam » March 18th, 2014, 5:34 pm

I recommend pausing the episode for a few minutes and let it load so it does not buffer (This only works on our windows media player option). I also recommend you open up the next episode or 2 in a new tab so that they will load while you watch the current one (This only works on our windows media player option).

If you feel this isn't because of your internet connection please go to http://speedtest.net and run a speed test to a server around Manassas Virginia. Once you run the speed test please provide us with the results.
Bassam
King

Return to Help