Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Why Sasuke Sucks!!

Do you have a character that you feel vs. any other character in the series would win? Or as far as coupling in a series are your views on it different then others? Debate all that here, but please remember keep it nice!

Moderator: Greg

Why Sasuke Sucks!!

Postby AnimeOnna1991 » June 18th, 2008, 7:39 am

I wanted to have my say on the other one that got locked but since I can't I'm starting my own one.

I don't know where to start...

well his head looks like a chicken's butt :D lol
He thinks he is all that when he cleary isn't
He could have had friends, but he chose to leave them for power and still doesn't realise that he could just leave that and they would still like him
he thinks that everyone is else is dirt and that he can beat them by looking at them now that he is with Orochimaru
did I mention his head looks like a chicken's butt lol
his voice is annoying

anyone else wanna add to this??
AnimeOnna1991
Fresh Meat

Postby KeKe » June 18th, 2008, 11:00 am

u watching englihs or jap subbed?

and hes pretty hard !$!... seeing as he can fight one on one with naruto...
KeKe

Postby AnimeOnna1991 » June 19th, 2008, 7:50 am

I watch Japanese subbed, I can't stand watching Anime in English anymore, and anyways it will help my Japanese.

So what he can on one to one with Naruto, Vejta and go on one to one with Goku and I don't hate him. Yea they could have sparring matches every now and again, but just because Naruto is more powerful than he is doesn't mean he has to go looking for power anywhere. I mean I've got friends who are smarter than I am and I need that smartness to become a vet but you don't see me going out where ever trying to get smarter.
AnimeOnna1991
Fresh Meat

Postby KeKe » June 19th, 2008, 7:59 am

I also didnt see your older brother/sister kill off your ENTIRE family and clan and everyone you knew either..... so uhhh... yea
KeKe

Postby AnimeOnna1991 » June 19th, 2008, 1:17 pm

****SPOLIERS****Well sorry if you don't know, but he had to do it, and he didn't kill sasuke because he loved his little brother, and bis brother wouldn't want to start a war like the rest of his clan did. ****SPOLIERS****

Look at Naruto no one liked him during his childhood, and they shunned his because of the kyuubi. None of the children wanted to be his friend, and he was always on his own. But when he grew older he still managed to make friends and be happy.

Look at Gaara no one liked him during his childhood because of shukaku, and they shunned him because of this. None of the children wanted to be his friend and whenever he tried to get close to them they all ran away in fear. His mother was killed to be a sacrifce so the demon could be sealed inside him, how do you think that makes him feel?? Yashamaru the one person he thought was his friend hated him. And to top it all off his father ordered people to kill his own son!! Even though he was a bit evil when we first meet him, he has mellowed out since then and nicer.

So why couldn't chicken butt head lean from their examples??!! :evil:
AnimeOnna1991
Fresh Meat

Postby KeKe » June 19th, 2008, 1:22 pm

nobody liking you is not the same as someone destroying your fmaily and your clan... lol. if it was said he had to do it in the fight with itachi i havent watched that yet because the show was so boring then. but either way... its not the same as someong not liking you because you are a monster more or less
KeKe

Postby AnimeOnna1991 » June 20th, 2008, 3:52 am

Yea okay that was a bad example, :oops: but...Kimimaro his whole clan was destroyed and the first person to take an interest in him was Orochimaru so he wasn't to serve him. I don't hate him as I understand that. The same with Haku after his whole clan was killed because of their power, and then his own father wanted to kill him because of it, and the first person to take an interest was Zabuza and he wanted to serve him because of that. The first people to take an interest in sasuke were Sandaime, Naruto, Kakashi and even though they are annoying as hell Sakura and Ino.

So he could have stayed with them, but oh no he leaves them leaving most of them depressed when if he had just asked Naruto he could have helped him defeat Itachi. Naruto would have been more than happy. Yea sasuke wouldn't want to ask him as it was his fight to avenge his clan, so Kakashi, Naruto and even the Hokages could have helped him to train instead of going to the 'dark side.' :boya
AnimeOnna1991
Fresh Meat

Postby KeKe » June 20th, 2008, 7:24 am

and yes orarchimaru only wanted their bodies same as with sasuke. he tricked him into saying he will give him power in order to take his body. you ermember that much right

as for sasuke, yea hes a moron but without him leaving the anime would be boring =P

and i would place 20 bucks saying in the beginning you were one of those girls being all like "oh my gawds sasuke is sooo hawt" and what have you lol
KeKe

Postby AnimeOnna1991 » June 21st, 2008, 7:53 am

No way!!! Yea alright he isn't ugly, but hawt eww no :puke. My cousin started to watch Naruto before me and said all the characters she liked and that hated Sasuke, I was okay and I'll watch it to find out. After the first couple episodes I was hooked, and at first Sasuke was alright yea he was a bit annoying and him and Naruto always fought, but I didn't hate him. But during the chuunin exams I started to dislike him. And then when he left that's when I started hating and I agreed with my 100% when she said she hated him all those months ago. So where is 20 bucks?? lol The first character that I saw that I thought was hawt was...Kakashi/Shikamaru :oops:

Yea that is a point if Sasuke wasn't there who would I hate in Naruto?? lol
AnimeOnna1991
Fresh Meat

Postby UraRenge » June 25th, 2008, 1:37 pm

sasuke is easily my most hated character in any anime. i don't have any argument, cause onna said it all already. sasuke's just an uppity bastard that is even worse than byakuya in bleach.
UraRenge
Foot Soldier

Postby AnimeOnna1991 » June 27th, 2008, 8:52 am

Thank you!! :D
AnimeOnna1991
Fresh Meat

Postby Lolerpa » July 9th, 2008, 11:39 am

I disliked him when he left. But my burning rage didn't start until shippuden(in the manga that is) He became pretty annoying. Still is actually. He thinks he can beat anyone and anything and that was before Orochimaru and Itachi He is pretty emotionless too now. Almost Sai-like...

There is more but I may actually have to go and do something considered 'Research' and I'm to lazy for that >.>
Lolerpa

Postby AnimeOnna1991 » July 10th, 2008, 6:52 am

Thank you, we have another sasuke hater here!! And my brother said they didn't exist. :D
AnimeOnna1991
Fresh Meat

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » July 11th, 2008, 3:27 pm

Actually...i love sasuke! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM!!!

hehe jk I'm not for or against him lol

I'm more of a naru-garra person myself lol
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby AnimeOnna1991 » July 12th, 2008, 3:35 am

So you came here to tell me that you hate Naruto and Gaara?? Why would you do that?? lol onlu jkn. But do you really hate them, why??
AnimeOnna1991
Fresh Meat

Next

Return to Anime Debate