Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

lee vs. tsunade

Do you have a character that you feel vs. any other character in the series would win? Or as far as coupling in a series are your views on it different then others? Debate all that here, but please remember keep it nice!

Moderator: Greg

Postby UltimateTetsaiga » January 8th, 2008, 5:02 pm

Despite this being an...interesting debate, I'm afraid that none of you are getting through to Renge, nor will you ever. In the words of myself, true fact will never beat out stubborn oppinion. Renge usually has no clue how to debate properly, you know calling people idiots and such, but seriously, in this debate, he has all the facts. I'm positive that he's seen the Gaara/Lee fight at least 20 or more times, and it shows with all the quotes coming from those episodes (which aren't quoted, more like paraphrased). Still, I doubt in this instance, he will accept what anyone says.

Anyway, I'm here for a challenge so let me help you guys out. I'm on your side, and as much as I love Lee as a character, I'd have to say Tsunade would win.

Oh one more thing to Renge:

"to mejdi: you're right. lee didn't beat gaara. why? because gaara was a cheapass b!tch, and turned his gourd into sand to protect himself. "

That's low and you know it, especially because it was an untrue attack made purely out of spite towards people who don't agree with you. I'll act like you never said that because you know it was uncalled for, no matter how true you think it is. Gaara is one of my favorite characters so enough of that.
UltimateTetsaiga
Guardian Knight

Postby UraRenge » January 10th, 2008, 1:17 pm

i don't know how to debate something?!?!?! ultimate, if you look through all of my insults, you'll see that i present a much more thourough argument than anybody else on this thread. and by that, i don't mean a much more logical argument, i mean an argument that addresses all of my opponent's points, and offers a refuting statement to each one.

i think i'm going to probably call this one undecided(imo), mainly because we have no idea what lee has learned in the 2 1/2 years naruto's been gone. i mean, you guys used " we haven't seen tsunade fight in shippuden" as an excuse multiple times, why can't i say the same about lee? i mean, the only "fight"(i put that in quotes because it wasn't even half of an episode long) he gets, is against a copy of himself, and it doesn't even really show that "fight" ( at least not in the manga), so we have no idea what he's learned!!!

so mejdi my obsession has blinded me? then let me give the reasons why i don't think lee could ever be hokage,
1st,2nd,3rd,4th hokages
naruto
sasuke
gaara
deidara
hidan
kakuzu
kakashi
gai
kimimaru
jiraiya
orochimaru
itachi
those are all the characters i think lee would lose to. as you can see, it is neither a long, nor a short list. i still think that lee is among the most powerful in the series.
and if this means anything, i hate sasuke. i abhor him with every ounce of my being. i believe he is king of gay emos. the fact that lee would lose to him makes me cringe, but it is still a fact that he would lose to him.
UraRenge
Foot Soldier

Postby KeKe » January 10th, 2008, 1:19 pm

you forgot to add pain.... at the moment it seems everyone would lose to pain
KeKe

Postby UraRenge » January 10th, 2008, 1:22 pm

whoops, sorry. and pain too.
UraRenge
Foot Soldier

Postby Mejdi » January 10th, 2008, 2:29 pm

So.. in other words. Given our current knowledge of what the characters can do (Tsunade and Lee) Tsunade will win.
Mejdi

Postby UltimateTetsaiga » January 10th, 2008, 2:54 pm

UraRenge wrote:i don't know how to debate something?!?!?! ultimate, if you look through all of my insults, you'll see that i present a much more thourough argument than anybody else on this thread.

No, you don't know how to debate something. Insulting people because they don't share your beliefs isn't debating. Demeaning them doesn't make you sound smarter, nor does it support your ideas or theories. Debating involves taking things from many different areas and viewpoints to support your reasoning, not just one.

Anyway, I don't believe Lee would beat Tsunade. Although you say that he could have done anything in the two years we've been gone, really think about it. If the final gate makes one so powerful that they die after use, then the gates preceeding it would require immense power and experience to open. Because of that, we can safely assume that it's harder to learn each gate. I'd place my bet on Lee being able to open 6 right now and I still consider that unlikely.
UltimateTetsaiga
Guardian Knight

Postby UraRenge » January 11th, 2008, 1:33 pm

to mejdi: fine. i will accept that for now. given what we know about both characters currently, lee would lose after putting up a good fight.
to Ultimate: maybe the reason i go crazy and start hurling insults is because i get a little frustrated.
frustrated that i'm the only one who is ever on my side. frustrated that people play follow-the-leader and never want to be in the minority opinion.very sadly, including you. name me one time when you were in the minority opinion ultimate... i don't think you can.
for every 1" hey dude slayer rocks!" that i get when i wear a slayer shirt, i get about 50 " dude! they suck! how can you listen to them?!?!". you're in the latter, although you don't say it every time, i know what you think of them.and if someone started railing on me about slayer, right in front of you, i'm pretty sure you'd laugh along with them.
i just have to say: when i bring you up in a conversation, saying something along the lines of " oh, ultimate (i'm not gonna use your real name)can beat 'through the fire and flames' on expert!" if anyone bashes you, i immediately defend you, because i'm not embarrassed that i'm your friend. i have only to ask: are you?
UraRenge
Foot Soldier

Postby KeKe » January 11th, 2008, 1:37 pm

actually i am always in the minority opinion.. but chosing the minority and thinking someone will win when u know they wont in a debate and then getting mad an insulting is just straight up stupid. if u cant back your stuff up without throwing insults then really... dont debate. you just sound retarded. and if lee could beat tsunade.. then why is he not the hokage? also jiraya was supposed to be the hokage which means he is probably stronger than tsunade but.. when she went rage mode on him for peaking at her she almost killed him. true he probably didnt fight back but... still sorry Lee is way too inexperienced to beat tsunade. give him another 20 years and maybe... but even then i doubt it
KeKe

Postby Mejdi » January 11th, 2008, 1:59 pm

Along the lines of what KeKe said basically... maybe you're the only one on your side because you're simply WRONG most of the time. You put yourself on the spot and you make it worse by trying to insult the person who disagrees.
Mejdi

Postby UltimateTetsaiga » January 11th, 2008, 2:22 pm

UraRenge wrote:to mejdi: fine. i will accept that for now. given what we know about both characters currently, lee would lose after putting up a good fight.
to Ultimate: maybe the reason i go crazy and start hurling insults is because i get a little frustrated.
frustrated that i'm the only one who is ever on my side. frustrated that people play follow-the-leader and never want to be in the minority opinion.very sadly, including you. name me one time when you were in the minority opinion ultimate... i don't think you can.
for every 1" hey dude slayer rocks!" that i get when i wear a slayer shirt, i get about 50 " dude! they suck! how can you listen to them?!?!". you're in the latter, although you don't say it every time, i know what you think of them.and if someone started railing on me about slayer, right in front of you, i'm pretty sure you'd laugh along with them.
i just have to say: when i bring you up in a conversation, saying something along the lines of " oh, ultimate (i'm not gonna use your real name)can beat 'through the fire and flames' on expert!" if anyone bashes you, i immediately defend you, because i'm not embarrassed that i'm your friend. i have only to ask: are you?

First, you've incorrectly assumed that, after reading this thread, I've joined in with the majority oppinion so that I don't become the fool who everyone gangs up on and instead run into a fight with you. You should know that I care more about what you think than about what everyone else here does. Still this is a debate, and you get too wrapped up in these. I'm not playing "follow-the-leader," but I'm not always going to take your side, and you should know that by now (going on my continuing distaste for slayer). No, I'm not embarassed to be your friend. Sticking up for friends isn't the same thing as taking their side in a debate. I hoped you would respect my ideas as well, instead of simply saying that I was following the crowd.

I might as well add that if you wanted, you could have sent that to me in a private message seeing as that is taking the debate to an extreme. It doesn't even have any relevance to the the topic so can we drop it here?

Also, I can't beat "through the fire and flames" on expert yet. :cry:
UltimateTetsaiga
Guardian Knight

Postby UraRenge » January 11th, 2008, 3:49 pm

ultimate: problem has been resolved :D
keke: read some posts please. i gave a list earlier specifically stating people who could beat lee, and why he therefore wouldn't become hokage it specifically said"then let me give the reasons why i don't think lee could ever be hokage, "
as a general rule,please read all the posts since your last post before you post again.
and if you're always in the minority opinion ,as you say, then why am i the only one arguing for lee?
here's something to chew on mejdi: how can i be wrong if it's an opinion?
UraRenge
Foot Soldier

Postby KeKe » January 11th, 2008, 3:51 pm

hey.. read mine again. i never said he would be hokage.. just that he couldnt beat one. if not then thats what it was meant to say.
KeKe

Postby Mejdi » January 11th, 2008, 6:44 pm

Sorry, your opinion was so far off that it makes my opinion look like fact.

Let me rephrase that.

You ALWAYS have the opinion that is most likely to be untrue.

Kind of like saying "I like the taste of shit"

It's an opinion... but most likely not true.
Mejdi

Postby UraRenge » January 11th, 2008, 11:02 pm

keke: "...then why is he not the hokage?" that is specifically quoted from your earlier post. please be more clear in your meaning. some people (mainly all of them)would have taken that question to mean " why is he not hokage" ... like the question says.

also i would like to clear something up, even if lee were the most powerful shinobi konoha had ever seen, he would still suck as a hokage. lee is too " gung-ho" to be hokage, he would throw diplomacy to the wind and respond to every thing with war. the hokage is the best ninja in the village, which is not necessarily the same as the most powerful warrior. a true ninja is stealthy, cunning, and courageous. lee has reckless courage and that's the only of those three he has, that's also why i doubt he'll become a jounin anytime soon.
mejdi: it is your opinion that my opinion is "far off fact". if there's no way for you to prove to me that my opinion is so ridiculous that it makes yours look like fact, then shut up til you find some.
UraRenge
Foot Soldier

Postby KeKe » January 12th, 2008, 1:21 am

hmm musat been tired when i wrote all that. well why not just admit it that lee would not win against tsunade... because you do contradict yourself. in saying that he owuld beat her but he woulndt be able to be hokage because other people are stronger than him. a GOOD debater knows when to admit defeat
KeKe

PreviousNext

Return to Anime Debate