Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

lee vs. tsunade

Do you have a character that you feel vs. any other character in the series would win? Or as far as coupling in a series are your views on it different then others? Debate all that here, but please remember keep it nice!

Moderator: Greg

Postby UraRenge » January 4th, 2008, 1:34 pm

god you're an idiot... so you're saying that tsunade should somehow wait until lee was through with the primary lotus ( you need to at least learn the names of the jutsu, jeesh :roll: ), and then attack him? you're missing two key points:

1) i think you're assuming that as soon as lee opens the eighth gate, he drops dead, which is incorrect. even if lee only had 5 minutes in which he could maintain the eighth gate, that would be plenty of time. if you actually watch the show (which i'm beginning to doubt about you), you'll remember that lee completed the primary lotus against gaara in 4:38 (that's including the time he spent charging up). now i think that we can both agree that lee would be stronger and faster in eighth gate than in fifth gate(the farthest he went against gaara). not to mention.... GAARA WAS WEARING HIS SAND ARMOR AND HAD THE GOURD!!! DOES TSUNADE HAVE ANY ABSOLUTE DEFENSE TO EVEN COMPARE TO THAT?!?!?!?! NO!!!!!! lee had to peel away the sand armor before he could land any good blows on gaara, and that took the better part of that 4 minutes!!!!lee doesn't have to peel away anything from tsunade, every hit he used would do massive amounts of damage, and she couldn't block any of it!!!

2) that being said, with the amount of internal injury she would sustain from this(not to mention the broken....no... shattered bones) would kill her. psssssttttt.... here's a little secret.... SHE WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO HEAL HERSELF IF SHE WAS DEAD

sincerely,
your resident rock lee expert.
UraRenge
Foot Soldier

Postby Mejdi » January 4th, 2008, 1:53 pm

Here it comes, you're calling people idiots now. You're an idiot for letting an obsession overcome fact. Gaara beat Lee. Tsunade can beat Gaara. See? I didn't type a paragraph or anything and it's still logical. This is common sense and calling people idiots only makes yourself look like one. I'm sorry I didn't remember the jutsu but you know what I meant. As long as you do it doesn't matter does it? I'm not gonna go through the trouble of wasting 3 mins of my time for your obsessive satisfaction. Don't know why this makes you angry but I guess that's what a debate is all about.

My point is... Lee is strong... sure.

Ultimately.. Tsunade will win.

Man I doubt Lee's teacher can even beat Tsunade. That's how pointless this debate is.

I once thought Lee's drunken fist was invincable... however he almost got beat on that too - Gaara came to save him.

I watched Naruto a long time ago so I don't know the exact Jutsu names nor was I trying to memorize them.
Mejdi

Postby UraRenge » January 4th, 2008, 2:27 pm

ok, i was saving this trump card for just such an occassion: lee opens the eight gates and then downs a bottle of sake.

beat that.
UraRenge
Foot Soldier

Postby Mejdi » January 4th, 2008, 2:36 pm

lol If you read.. I already mentioned that but can he even open the gates while drunk..? I doubt it.
Mejdi

Postby KeKe » January 4th, 2008, 3:25 pm

naruto goes to 4 tailes... everyone dies. beat that.

seriously Lee wouldnt win against tsunade. and how do you know she doesnt have some "ultimate defence"? have u seen her fight in shipuudden(sp) not quite.

point is your taking this DEBATE a little too serious. and your making yourself sound and look retarded. sorry but you are.

I motion for this thread to be closed on behalf of saving ura a little bit of his dignity.

oh... and if he can last 5 minutes in 5th gate. i highly doubt he would last 5 minutes in 8th gate.
KeKe

Postby UraRenge » January 5th, 2008, 6:10 pm

i said that he could open the gates and then get drunk. he'd probably not have the mental concentration necessary to open the gates while he was drunk

keke: i don't have time right now to blow your argument out of the water. i got places to go and people to meet ( mainly a whore that i gotta pay off downtown :) ). but i'll be sure to come back and destroy you later.
UraRenge
Foot Soldier

Postby KeKe » January 5th, 2008, 6:19 pm

i restate...

point is your taking this DEBATE a little too serious. and your making yourself sound and look retarded. sorry but you are.
KeKe

Postby UraRenge » January 5th, 2008, 6:29 pm

dude, get used to it. i take all debates "too" seriously. i mean, you know i'm primary lotus user right? so look up some of the debates that i was in. clarifying other things: just because i call sum1 "idiot" does not mean that i dislike them, just their opinions. the only people on this site that i actually truly dislike(thank god they're gone) are curt,kurpi,and servantez.
UraRenge
Foot Soldier

Postby Mejdi » January 6th, 2008, 12:16 am

Fact is... this whole thing is based off opinions. Unless you prove me wrong with actual PROOF. Tsunade is gonna win.. I got proof... Lee got beaten by Gaara... Naruto beat Gaara... and... Tsunade beat Naruto.. Tsunade beat all and lost to no one so far - just face it.
Mejdi

Postby KeKe » January 6th, 2008, 12:17 am

still naruto goes to 4 tails everyone dies lol.
KeKe

Postby UraRenge » January 6th, 2008, 7:08 pm

ok, this isn't in the debate, but naruto would kick tsunade's !$!. how far are you in the series mejdi, have you even seen naruto in 4 tails mode?

and btw, you brought up something that i'm bitter about. if you think about it logically, how could naruto possibly beaten gaara if it wasn't necessary to the plot??? i mean, lee had trouble getting past his sand shield even with his weights off. and if you seriously tell me that naruto is faster than lee, well, that's one of the funniest jokes i've ever heard( i still think naruto would beat lee however). not to mention, there's no way naruto could've beaten gaara if gaara hadn't already been injured twice by sasuke. AND naruto had help from gamabunta!!! lee fought gaara alone, with no ninjutsu or genjutsu, and gaara was uninjured when the fight started.

so i end this by saying: just because one character beat another character and that character beat another character, doesn't mean that the original character could beat the character that the person he defeated, defeated
UraRenge
Foot Soldier

Postby Mejdi » January 6th, 2008, 9:30 pm

"just because one character beat another character and that character beat another character, doesn't mean that the original character could beat the character that the person he defeated, defeated"

If you want to think of this as an opinion I absolutely agree - however logically... I would disagree.

I didn't get to far with Shipuuden so I haven't seen 4-tails yet - I'm waiting for a resting point till I start watching again - resting point for example that I'm on is - spoiler I guess - They finally got Gaara back and the explosion dude with no arms ran away.

Naruto beat Gaara alone... while Gaara was that stupid monster thing. Naruto beat him with his Toad Summoning bs. Sasuke attempted to attack Gaara but got owned.

Besides even if Naruto didn't beat Gaara alone Tsunade sure as hell would... therefore since Lee got beat by Gaara and Gaara would get beat by Tsunade........ Lee would get beat by Tsunade.
Mejdi

Postby UraRenge » January 7th, 2008, 1:04 pm

well, i'm current in the manga, which is much farther along than the series, and i say that kazekage gaara would beat the hell out of tsunade.
UraRenge
Foot Soldier

Postby Mejdi » January 7th, 2008, 1:35 pm

Now you're just going beyond me. I haven't read the manga nor will I ever read manga. Well just face it seriously... puts your stubborn opinions away for a moment. Based on experience alone (putting aside everything else that Tsunade has over Lee) Tsunade can beat his !$!. I don't think I've ever seen Tsunade pissed yet.. like.. REALLY pissed. If she took it seriously against Lee (which in most fights she doesn't take it seriously which makes her look weak apparently) she would take him out like it's nothing. I always thought Hokage was the strongest person in the village. Why isn't Lee hokage? Inexperience.. If you wanna go cheap then I'll just say Lee doesn't have the guts to hit Tsunade. Sure Lee is fast and he will get a few hits if he did have the guts to hit her but eventually she will figure something out.

Again, put your stubborn opinions aside along with your obsession and think it over.

Personally I think this is a worthless debate and I would like to stop replying on here as soon as possible.

Seriously.... put them aside.. for a moment and think.

If you seriously still disagree then your obession with this character has faltered your way of thinking.
Mejdi

Postby KeKe » January 7th, 2008, 3:03 pm

spoiler....

too bad garaa lost his monster which means he is about as usefull as.... umm basically nothing

so yea garaa no-longer could beat tsunade sorry. unless by some twist of fate they give it back to him or something. he hasnt reapeard since he was killed and brought back to life
KeKe

PreviousNext

Return to Anime Debate