Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Right Stuf sale until May 13

Curious as to what Animes are being released soon? dubbed soon? or even about new Anime titles gaining popularity fast? Learn all the Anime News possible here as far as release dates and Animes currently being worked on and dubbed.

Moderator: Greg

Right Stuf sale until May 13

Postby Curt » May 1st, 2007, 10:25 am

The Right Stuf International is having a sale on their own titles. This includes their adult DVD line. The discount also applies to pre-orders too!

It's the kind of sale that comes around "once in a blue moon"... find discounts on [b]DVDs, CDs and merchandise from Right Stuf! From truly old-school classics (Astro Boy and Kimba) and modern faves (SHINGU, Boogiepop, His and Her Circumstances and Gravitation) to the very latest titles announced for release including To Heart and The Third: The Girl With the Blue Eye! (YES, that means pre-orders are included!)

From now until May 2, take 40% OFF the retail price of DVDs and 33% OFF the retail price of CDs and merchandise from Right Stuf, Critical Mass Video and AnimeTrax. (Again, this includes pre-orders!)

How? Just use the following reusable coupon code when you check out through RightStuf.com:

* Coupon Code: bluemoon
* Expires: May 2, 2007 at 11:59 CDT

REMEMBER: If you're a Got Anime member, you can stack your discounts for even more savings! (This means you have the potential to save up to 46% OFF on DVDs and up to 40% on merchandise and CDs! Check out www.gotanime.com for details.)

Not sure which products are included in the sale? Start your search by clicking on the "Blue Moon Sale Items" graphic on the upper right hand corner of our main page. (Please note: Bargain bin, weekly special and closeout items are not eligible for the coupon because they're already awesome deals.)[/b]

Was slow catching on to this one-- so I suggest you buy now,(I.E w/e you see this thread) if you ever plan on buying. After all, with only one day remaining, your not left with too much time to think.
Last edited by Curt on May 17th, 2007, 6:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Curt
Knight

Postby Curt » May 4th, 2007, 7:48 pm

Summer's on the way, so crank the volume to 10 and get ready to amplify your savings on DVDs from FUNimation and AN Entertainment! It's the perfect time to get your pre-orders in for Afro Samurai, Beck, Mushishi, Peach Girl, Suzuka and Tsubasa or fill in your collection with fan faves like Case Closed, Dragon Ball Z, Fullmetal Alchemist, Hare+Guu, Kodocha and Slayers Season 1!

From now until May 13, take 40% OFF the retail price of DVDs from FUNimation and AN Entertainment. (This includes pre-orders!)

How? Just use the following reusable coupon code when you check out through RightStuf.com:

* Coupon Code: amplify
* Expires: May 13, 2007 at 11:59 p.m. CDT

REMEMBER: If you're a Got Anime member, you can stack your discounts for even more savings! (This means you have the potential to save up to 46% OFF on DVDs! Check out www.gotanime.com for details.)

Not sure which products are included in the sale? Just click on the "Amp Up Your Savings!" graphic on the upper right hand corner of our main page: It will take you to a list of which DVDs are eligible! (Please note: Bargain bin, weekly special and closeout items are not eligible for the coupon because they're already awesome deals.)

New sale from Rightstuf~ The previous one listed is now void-- which isnt all too bad, as I find this one much more appealing. Animenation is having the same sale, FYI~

www.rightstuf.com
www.animenation.com
Curt
Knight

Postby Steve » May 5th, 2007, 12:49 pm

Sometimes, I wish I was American.
Steve
Knight

Postby Curt » May 5th, 2007, 6:34 pm

Cardybean wrote:Sometimes, I wish I was American.

UK anime sites and sales do exist, if i'm not mistaken.. I could locate one of them if you would like.

Edit: May as well post them regardless.

Merchandise:
http://www.natsukianime.co.uk

DVDs:
http://www.play.com/
http://www.up1.co.uk (AKA United Publications)
Curt
Knight

Return to Anime News