Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Gakuen Utopia Manabi Straight!

Curious as to what Animes are being released soon? dubbed soon? or even about new Anime titles gaining popularity fast? Learn all the Anime News possible here as far as release dates and Animes currently being worked on and dubbed.

Moderator: Greg

Have I reached a new low?

No
No votes
Yes
50%
You've already reached the pits of Lolicon fandom; no lower, can you go!
No votes
Who cares? This Blog rox, and has informed me of an worthy title of 2007!
50%

Total votes : 6

Gakuen Utopia Manabi Straight!

Postby Curt » January 19th, 2007, 6:07 am

Synopsis: It is the year 2035, and many schools are facing the danger of closing because of the declining birth rate, which equates to less students. One such school is the Holy Sakura Private School, where a transfer student, Amamiya Manabi, begins a whole new wind.
I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, and every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight; “and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed and all flesh shall see it together.”

A bunch of suspicious looking people are ogling delicious flat chests without being accused of lewd conduct; where do I sign up?

Pardon, what did you say, Manabi-chan? You want me to put it where?

Thank God cuteness can’t kill. Not even extremely high doses of it. Otherwise the girls in Manabi Straight would have been wanted for genocide against lolikons.

I can’t help but to think of Miu from Ichigo Mashimaro when I see Manabi. And her mannerisms are like a combination of Miu’s and Haruhi’s - totally crazy.

Loli anime of the year? Most definately! This will surely be one of the most ground-breaking series in Loli history.:twisted:

*The End*
Last edited by Curt on February 24th, 2007, 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Curt
Knight

Postby Camander_Bun_Bun » January 29th, 2007, 3:14 pm

This is an all time low kill even for you...The fact that you would actually take a quote and have teh pics set up for it is just way too much and omg I bet you orgasmed when you saw the first ep of that anime....

On the other hand! Nice man, the pictures along with the quotes and what not were just to funny...
Camander_Bun_Bun
Master Apprentice

Postby Crim » January 29th, 2007, 4:46 pm

lad, and you wonder why they skit ya for lovin Loli's
Crim
Master Guardian

Postby Curt » January 29th, 2007, 7:41 pm

lol, honestly; was just having fun. admitingly, I hesitated with the quote, but figured, "What the Hell". The anime is similar to Ichigo Mashimiro; even though the entire cast is a bunch of frolicing Loli's, the fan-service is practically nilch. If you like cute characters doing mundane things, then this anime is for you. In the end; I was just curious as to how people would would react when they read the blog entry. :roll:

p.s. I dont mind people calling me a Lolicon, but does it need to find its way into every sentence directed towards me? :?
Curt
Knight

Postby Crim » January 30th, 2007, 9:26 am

shut up Loli boy :P
Crim
Master Guardian

Postby Camander_Bun_Bun » January 30th, 2007, 5:44 pm

And with that I think yes...you see Senior Lolicon, this will probably last untill I commit my next act of perversion on some underage girl in the chat room unintentionally....these things happen
Camander_Bun_Bun
Master Apprentice

Return to Anime News