No votes
i do not like it. [-1]
No votes
i hate it. [-2]
No votes

Total votes : 2

the meaning of life. by me

Postby BAN_HAMMER » February 6th, 2013, 4:45 pm

THE MEANING OF LIFE IS NOT IMPORTENT BECAUSE EVERY HAS THERE OWN MEANING. BUT WHAT IS IMPORTANT IS THE MEANING FOR LIFE! THE MEAN FOR LIFE IS A JOURNEY. THAT EVERY ONE OF MUST TAKE. WE ALL HAVE TO FIND ARE OWN WAY, TRUE POEPLE WILL BE THERE TO HELP GIUDE US, AS WE HELP GIUDE OTHERS. YOU MAY SAY SOME POEPLE S JOURNEY WAS CUT TOO SHORT AND OTHER NOT SHORT EUGH. BUT NO ONE'S JOURNEY WAS TOO SHORT OR TOO LONG ALL THESE ARE JUST OBSTICKLE WE HAVE TO OVERCOME IN ARE OWN WAY, JUST AS WE ARE AN OBSTICKLE TO OTHERS THAT THEY HAVE TO OVERCOME IN THERE OWN WAY. THIS IS WHAT MAKES US WHO WE ARE, AS INDIVIDUAL.
BAN_HAMMER

Postby Mubashir » February 8th, 2013, 8:51 am

yeah thats pretty much good thread you made.I like such discussions alot.Well my views on life they are pretty much explained in my profile lol but for short its neither good or bad its just how you make it or see it and no one is living a perfect life without any problem.If someone is living a good life,its not that he got it without getting into any trouble but he has earned it for himself and still going through problems so instead of envy him work hard to make your life better.If God gave you strength then you have more responsibilities than normal people.People are stuck in a box called reality that they can see with their eyes and they forget that there are things that are far beyond their perceptions so instead of trapping yourself in this box,get out of this box and keep a broad vision and mind so you can see and understand things much better than others can.lol I can talk too much about it but I guess thats enough. :p
Mubashir
Attempted Conqueror

Postby Bassam » February 12th, 2013, 9:59 pm

Simply well put ban_hammer.
Bassam
King

Return to General Talk