Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Post Your Desktop!

Talk about anything you want!

Moderators: Greg, Mejdi

Post Your Desktop!

Postby SirCinematic » January 8th, 2015, 9:52 pm

Basic Info: This is a typical topic on most of the forums I've been apart of. Simply, from time to time, just screencap your computer's desktop. Simple as that. We're in the General Talk section so it doesn't have to be completely about anime. Just make sure it follows any of the basic guidelines for the forums and no problems should ensue.
I've noticed a major lack of posting on the forums as opposed the chatbox, not that there's anything wrong with that of course. Maybe the community would could help this place become more active if we all had something we could constantly contribute to. I'll start first.

I spent over two hours yesterday cleaning out my desktop and organizing all my folders, changing the image and so on. This is my current desktop theme, based on the game "Among the Sleep". The tab on the right side only revels itself when I point my mouse on a specific spot on the screen, ripping all of time and space to reveal some select STEAM games and apps.

SirCinematic

Re: Post Your Desktop!

Postby Bassam » January 9th, 2015, 12:45 pm

Well SirCinematic, I'm posting mine but unlike you I wont clean it up before posting the screen shot. Makes it more interesting :P

But for me I'm just lazy so its not very organized and I don't even have my own background picked!

Bassam
King

Postby blake1217 » January 9th, 2015, 2:02 pm

how do you post the pic i just started coming to the forms
blake1217

Postby SirCinematic » January 11th, 2015, 9:01 am

Well SirCinematic, I'm posting mine but unlike you I wont clean it up before posting the screen shot. Makes it more interesting :P

But for me I'm just lazy so its not very organized and I don't even have my own background picked!

Haha. Understandable. Mine was full of junk notes I had to jot down and a ton of photos that I was too lazy to put in the right place. Now it looks much better. :D

how do you post the pic i just started coming to the forms

Hey Blake, I used PRINT SCREEN my photo from my keyboard, placed it and saved it in MICROSOFT PAINT and then uploaded it to a file sharing site, I used PHOTOBUCKET.

After than, go into your post and click on the IMG button between the [*] and the [url]URL[/url].
SirCinematic

Return to General Talk