Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Series Update!!

Want to know what media was recently added on Anime Crave? Well all that information will be posted here.

Series Update!!

Postby Stephanie » September 4th, 2014, 4:54 pm

Hey AC Members,
We have updated the site with episodes from the series Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Problem Children. Enjoy!!!!

9/3/2014
Bassams Update

-Puella Magi Madoka Magica Episode #09: I'd Never Allow That To Happen
-Puella Magi Madoka Magica Episode #10: I Won't Rely On Anyone Anymore

Stephanies Update

-Problem Children Are Coming From Another Planet Arent They Episode #03: Sounds Like We're Doing All Sorts of Stuff in the Bath Together?
-Problem Children Are Coming From Another Planet Arent They Episode #04: It Seems Some Pervert is After Black Rabbit?

-Problem Children Are Coming From Another Planet Arent They Episode #05: The Oath Seems to be Beyond the Stars?
-Problem Children Are Coming From Another Planet Arent They Episode #06: Looks Like the Problem Children are Participating in a Festival?

9/4/2014
Bassams Update

-Puella Magi Madoka Magica Episode #11: The Only Thing I Have Left To Guide Me
-Puella Magi Madoka Magica Episode #12: My Very Best Friend

Stephanies Update

-Problem Children Are Coming From Another Planet Arent They Episode #07: Someone Might Get All Kissy with Asuka in the Dark?
-Problem Children Are Coming From Another Planet Arent They Episode #08: It Seems That a Great Disaster Will Come With the Playing of a Flute?

-Problem Children Are Coming From Another Planet Arent They Episode #09: It Seems That the Smell of Death That Brings About Disaster Is Growing Throughout the Town?

Thanks
Stephanie
Stephanie
Queen

Return to Recent Updates