Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Vidoes Back Up!!!!

Any downtime or server problems will posted here. We will also post any special announcements here.

Moderator: Greg

Vidoes Back Up!!!!

Postby Stephanie » April 19th, 2011, 4:27 pm

Finally some good news!! First thing that came to mind when the videos came back online was, I have never been so happy to hear the intro!

I'm sure many of you who were tired of hearing the intro are feeling the same exact way!

The videos are officially back online & you can all watch to your hearts desire!

Unfortunately this didn't come without extra cost as dealing directly with the data center doesn't get us as good of a deal. We will be looking into online backup as an extra security measure. However online backups for such a large amount of data will be costy as it would need its own server with a lot of space on it!

We are still working on the new AC for everyone & we are sure it will make you all very happy. We appreciate all the great feedback & support that we received from so many of you. I do have a request from everyone though, please engage with the website, staff & members. It helps us feel better about all the hard work we do & gets us feedback that we really do need from time to time!

If you want to read about what happen click on the link http://www.animecrave.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7930
Stephanie
Queen

Postby Joshua » April 19th, 2011, 7:17 pm

Glad to see everything has been worked out, and AC is back online.

This was something totally beyond your, Bassam's, or any of the other staff members' control, and I hope everyone here realizes that and accepts it.

I've been loyal to AC since 2005, and 7 days of downtime isn't going to affect that. Can't wait for the new layout. :)
Joshua

Return to Announcements