Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

9/6/2010 - Server Problem

Any downtime or server problems will posted here. We will also post any special announcements here.

Moderator: Greg

9/6/2010 - Server Problem

Postby Bassam » September 6th, 2010, 5:14 pm

At this time there is several series that are not working because of a problem with a server. We have to test all the hardware on it to find out what is wrong as it seems to keep failing every few hours. We will update you here if anything changes. We appreciate your patients in this matter.

If you would like you may try picking up on a new series you haven't watched. There is a good chance it will be on one of the other AC servers.
Bassam
King

Postby Bassam » September 7th, 2010, 9:21 am

Hello everyone,

The problem with this server has now been resolved, seems it was bad ram. It took a bit longer because after we got it back online somethings had to be reconfigured for some reason.. Everything should be good now, if you are till unable to watch a video try clearing your temporary internet files/cache & refreshing a few times. If your still not able to get it to work please use the report feature on the video pages or use the contact us link located on every page to report the problem. Once again we appreciate your patients & hope you will all continue to enjoy your time here.
Bassam
King

Postby Bassam » September 11th, 2010, 1:24 pm

This server seems to be down yet again, I have been working on trying to get this back online but it may need a compete reinstall. I will update you guys with any new information we have on this topic. :darnit
Bassam
King

Postby Bassam » September 13th, 2010, 1:37 pm

Good Afternoon everyone, so I'm finally done..

I apologize for the long delay, had to do quite a bit to make sure everything worked. All the configurations have been completed and we tested quite a bit to make sure everything worked.

We would appreciate it if you would report any videos not working, all videos on AC should be working at this time!

We appreciate your patients with us and hope you will all continue to enjoy your time on AC & support us!
Bassam
King

Return to Announcements