Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Annoucement From Sahar & Susu - BS Community

Any downtime or server problems will posted here. We will also post any special announcements here.

Moderator: Greg

YAY I AM AN OFFICAL BS'er

Postby Sanjuro » January 31st, 2007, 6:34 am

Cool, now what to BS about... Well if I BS about the most common BS's then my BS's will not be as interesting as the older BS's that were originaly posted before. So in order for my BS to be as good as the other BS's I have to make my BS that much more interesting than the other BS's. Damn if I say BS one more time I think my BS Brain is gonna explode. I can't come up with a BS subject to talk about :mercy I am so stupid! AHHHH! :squashed
Sanjuro
Fresh Meat

Postby Sahar » January 31st, 2007, 2:24 pm

O.O
okayyyy =P
I wish I could give you something to talk about regarding BS but I don't have anything, other than a certain word document regarding the birth of BS which Susu has not yet given me the permission to post in this forum because she feels she sounds too drunk in it (as if she ever sounds sober) but I'm waiting for her okay, and I'll be posting that up, it's a guaranteed interesting read.
What more could you want than the BS creators to make fools out of themselves on the Announcements forum =P
Sahar
Legendary Knight

Postby Susu06 » January 31st, 2007, 5:16 pm

If anybody say they wna see it, I'll post it, so far nobody did, so i'm not gna post it. :D
Susu06
Legendary Master

Postby Sahar » January 31st, 2007, 6:21 pm

No, I'm pretty sure they'd wanna see it. They just don't want to SAY it because that would mean that they REALLY want to see it.. I think.
(susu you make no sense)
Sahar
Legendary Knight

Postby dunno » February 1st, 2007, 2:21 pm

lol... well i wanna see it..
dunno
Level 2 Apprentice

Postby Sahar » February 1st, 2007, 9:02 pm

Susu should have put it up by now.. I am so sorry dunno, she's having trouble controlling her alcohol addiction, so just bare with her on that aspect... if she hasn't posted it up by the end of tomorrow I will edit this message and give you my edited version of the convo. I bet my version'll be better, seeing as how she's an alcoholic and all...
*everything you read about susu being an alcoholic is not true, I repeat not true [but she does drink ocassionally]. The rest however is true*
Sahar
Legendary Knight

hey, lets try and make the AC Crave's Staff's job easier.

Postby Sanjuro » February 2nd, 2007, 1:10 am

First if you havent already, read my topic on the LIVE forum called (If you love AC Crave then read me). Well I had kinda a cool idea, mainly for those who read the forums on a regular basis and hang out in ac chat alot. My point is that I have seen more and more ppl who are on the ac chat that simply come in to ask questions about series not available or problems with watching there shows. An example, today some guy came in saying that he was watching the Full Metal Alchy Movie, and it played until about half way through then simply restarted. Well I asked bassam on my messenger to see if that movie was running ok, he said sure. So then I told the guy in ac chat to go to his control panel on his pc and perform a disk cleanup to get rid of his temp internet files and cookies, and after that he could watch his movie without anymore problems.

What I am trying to say is that if we helped out with little things like that, then the staff wont have to deal with that minor crap. Since Bassam Posts EVERYTHING on the Forums, we can have a good idea whats working and whats not. So maybe just to make things run smoother, if we see these types of ppl in the chat, just let them know offhand, "yeah it works, or no its not up yet and lebla lebla....." Anyways I think its a good idea to help out just a tad, it will give you that warm fuzzy feeling we all get when we do something nice for someone.
Sanjuro
Fresh Meat

Postby Susu06 » February 2nd, 2007, 1:56 am

Some members are already doing that, and its a good thing to do.
Also u gave me an idea for the Bs group, i'll discuss it with Sahar, and then let u guys know. Thanks

and Sahar I'm not about to Post it in this topic. lol I already got it edit it and all, but...... i mean.. come on... do we have to? we gna sound stupid lol
Susu06
Legendary Master

Postby Sahar » February 2nd, 2007, 8:02 am

No-o... you just don't want to post it up because YOU sound stupid... it just shows how different people react when they stay up for 3 nights in a row staring at a computer screen watching non-stop episodes (and movie!) of full metal alchemist.. but if you REALLY don't want to post it up then i GUESS it can't be helped *makes a big deal out of it*
how about we just pm it to whoever wants to read it? Since you want to keep sending pm's and not posting it up once and for all, maybe you should pm it to everyone who said they'd like to read it.. so far its just dunno so... happy pm-ing! =P
(I can't do pm's cos I have school)
bwahahaha
Sahar
Legendary Knight

I WANNA READ

Postby Sanjuro » February 2nd, 2007, 9:29 pm

Sahar wrote:No-o... you just don't want to post it up because YOU sound stupid... it just shows how different people react when they stay up for 3 nights in a row staring at a computer screen watching non-stop episodes (and movie!) of full metal alchemist.. but if you REALLY don't want to post it up then i GUESS it can't be helped *makes a big deal out of it*
how about we just pm it to whoever wants to read it? Since you want to keep sending pm's and not posting it up once and for all, maybe you should pm it to everyone who said they'd like to read it.. so far its just dunno so... happy pm-ing! =P
(I can't do pm's cos I have school)
bwahahaha

I wanna read it! Send it to me! WAHAHAHAHA more dirt on Susu! And BTW Susu, stop drinking, addiction is nothing to laugh about.
Sanjuro
Fresh Meat

Postby Sahar » February 3rd, 2007, 1:27 pm

Haha I agree! Maybe I should just send him the dreaded uncensored version that Susu oh-so-terribly wants to keep secret (cos she knows she sounds hecka dumb). That way everyone will know the TRUE Susu! Which she so dim-wittedly decided to expose to yours truly =P
Sahar
Legendary Knight

Postby Susu06 » February 4th, 2007, 12:25 am

Thanks Sahar, and okay I'll do the PMs and send one to dunno and one to Sanjuro
Susu06
Legendary Master

Postby Sahar » February 4th, 2007, 12:48 pm

:cry:
I'm sorry I'm so mean to you
My therapist suggested I lash out all my anger on you
Because you're like a sponge that takes it all in
Like your inards are vacuum or something
For which, I admire you and your inards <3
Really, I'm sorry
And it's sad that it's come to this, but, it has
Seeing as how I've inflicted SO MUCH PAIN onto you
I, Sahar, hereby give my LIFE to somehow account for all the evil deeds I have done, am doing, and could possibly do to ANYONE (not just Susu, but mainly her) to show that I am truly sorry for all the misfortune I have been the cause of...
*takes deep breath*
well here goes...
*holds knife up into the light that dramatically shines onto center stage*
*takes another deep breath (stalling for time?)*
Em... here I go, I guess
"GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD"
TO BE CONTINUED?!
Find out next time in
um
I can't make up a name.. *cries*
Sahar
Legendary Knight

Postby Bassam » February 5th, 2007, 3:27 am

NOOO *takes the knife from her* There will be not deaths anytime soon!
Bassam
King

Postby Sahar » February 6th, 2007, 2:49 pm

TT_TT
review writers have no life anyway (harsh reality)
I think I'd be doing myself a favour (?)
*takes out new knife*
*takes in deep breath*
well, here goes nothing (literaly)

hahaha that was fun. Now back to the topic (thanks Bassam for attempting to save me! My melodramaticness could go on forever, and I'd be spamming, which is a big no-no, so I decided to end it there)
We STILL haven't heard from Susu and she hasn't edited the convo yet, so... I guess I'll have to do it? I'll be posting up the edited version, and if you'd like to read more (cos it's realllllllly long and super boring, but it gives you the chance to laugh twice as hard =P) So just pm me and I'll email it to you. Susu won't be around cos her laptop crashed (wonder why..) so it's just me for the time being.
I'm editing right now, so be patient for just a little longer! (sorry for all the hold ups -_-;)
Sahar
Legendary Knight

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements