Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Refund

Have questions or comments about your anime crave Live! account, ask them here and get answer's from the anime crave staff.

Moderator: Greg

Refund

Postby FightCat » July 8th, 2012, 7:40 am

Hello,

I searched for websites I could pay in case to get a decent array of animes and good streaming speeds.

One toplist's 2nd top website was AnimeCrave.com and in a few minutes I had got myself a Live account hoping that it would be better than Crunchyroll where Bleach is non-existent.

Eagerly, I clicked Bleach 318 however the notes regarding "buffering" made me wonder.

Hoping that it was just a precaution just in case was in vain.Neither switching browsers (chrome>ie) nor the media players (silverlight>wmp) did not provide a click-n-watch experience. Waiting for a couple of minutes paused did not work either. In 10 min. I was getting buffers yet again.

I am definitely unsatisfied and requesting a refund.

Thank you.

Edit: I'm on a 8Mbit connection via a wireless router and was having hassle-free streaming via Crunchyroll (1080p) -just to rule out anything regarding my PC or conn.
FightCat

Postby FightCat » July 9th, 2012, 8:15 am

Hello,

It's almost 24 hours and I think I have to reiterate.

Please refund the account FightCat.

Thank you.
FightCat

Postby Mubashir » July 10th, 2012, 4:10 am

Hey fighting kitty.If you have any issue regarding live then you should contact bass the king of AC.You should try sending him a PM about your problem and by the way his name is bassam.So when you are writing a message you are gonna write bassam.Well he rarely show up on forums so PM is the best choice here for ya.Well then ciao. ^.^
Mubashir
Attempted Conqueror

Return to Live!