Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Free Live for July 2012 - Who will win this month?

Have questions or comments about your anime crave Live! account, ask them here and get answer's from the anime crave staff.

Moderator: Greg

Free Live for July 2012 - Who will win this month?

Postby Bassam » July 7th, 2012, 3:48 pm

Another late post for handing out this months Live... Been late with everything this week, hope you can all forgive me!

As usual a new month and its time to choose the next member to receive a free month of Live! Lets keep this going everyone!

This month I decided to change it up a little bit.. You can now nominate your self & if you wish also nominate someone else you feel is deserving for a month of live!

Once the time is up, if its clear who should get it, then no poll is needed. However if it looks like a close call we will make a poll.

The deadline for everyone to make a recommendation is July 15th!

The Rules:

-You cannot nominate anyone, if you or they have not been a member for at least 2 months.
-Person that is to be nominated cannot have had live in the past. This is done to give others a chance to try out AC Live!
-More rules may be added later so be sure to check back regularly!

Note: You must login to the forums by clicking the Login link above. Use the same username & password you use on Anime Crave!
Bassam
King

Postby Mubashir » July 8th, 2012, 6:39 am

lol bass is back from the war.lol Well I am gonna vote for asa-chan4ever.
Mubashir
Attempted Conqueror

Postby Bassam » July 17th, 2012, 2:26 pm

Wow even with the new rule we didn't get a lot of bites.. Not even worth my time at this rate o.O...

But congrats "asa-chan4ever" for being the only nominee this month!

If I didn't know better I would say "asa-chan4ever" locked this forum so no one else could be nominated! :geek
Bassam
King

Return to Live!