Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Rah-Xephon

Have questions or comments about your anime crave Live! account, ask them here and get answer's from the anime crave staff.

Moderator: Greg

Rah-Xephon

Postby Arochorj » October 26th, 2006, 10:06 pm

I have been watching the series Rah-Xephon over the last few days. Today I ran into a problem, its started with episode 19 it will only load to a certain point then stop and cuts out to the start with the animecrave screen. Is it a problem on my end or yours? :?
Arochorj
Fresh Meat

Postby Bassam » October 27th, 2006, 5:00 am

HI,

This is most likely due to your browsers cache/temporary internet files not having enough space. Please do the following (This is also covered in our help section).

1. Open Up Internet Explorer browser and go to Tools > Internet Options... > Stay In The General Tab > Go Under Temporary Internet files and click Settings.
You should have "Automatically" checked under "Check for newer versions of stored pages" and increase the amount of disk space to use. (1000MB should be sufficient) Click ok, and once you have completed these steps, go under Temporary Internet files and click on "Delete Files..." and a pop up should appear. Check "Delete all offline content" and click ok.

2. Open Up Internet Explorer browser and go to Tools > Internet Options... > Stay In The General Tab > Go Under Temporary Internet files > click on "Delete Files..." and a pop up should appear. Check "Delete all offline content" and click ok.

3. Close entire browser and reopen it, then try again.
Bassam
King

Return to Live!