Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Anime Crave Live listed as subscription, but not applied.

Have questions or comments about your anime crave Live! account, ask them here and get answer's from the anime crave staff.

Moderator: Greg

Anime Crave Live listed as subscription, but not applied.

Postby Mary_Greenman » September 2nd, 2015, 11:23 pm

Hi Friends,
I ordered 1 month of Anime Crave live through the app on an IOS device that was running an IOS 9 beta. However, it kept saying Your Current Subscription will continue through the 28th of September. However, I see no live account to speak of.

I tried logging out/logging back in, using the website on a mobile browser, using the website on my mac, and resetting all settings. I tried Safari and chrome. No Change. Additionally, I turned the subscription off then on, yet still see no change. I tried to purchase it again, but it still shows me as a "normal" member.

I will give it 24 hours, but do you guys have any thoughts? Maybe there's something you can click manually on your end? I'd really like to be able to keep my subscription linked to this account while also using my @me.com email for the purchase since that is where I keep my other subscriptions.
Mary_Greenman

Re: Anime Crave Live listed as subscription, but not applied

Postby Bassam » September 6th, 2015, 5:38 pm

HI Mary,

I noticed you went ahead and did an upgrade, so I added an additional month for you. You are now paid through November 6th.

We will investigate this with the new iOS and make sure to fix whatever is causing it to not work properly.

We hope you will enjoy our app and website, pleas don't hesitate to report any problems you face to us.

We would also greatly appreciate a review whenever you have a moment.
Bassam
King

Postby Mary_Greenman » September 9th, 2015, 12:31 am

Wow, thanks Bassam! I figured it was probably something that needed to be fixed on your end and/or you guys were already working on a fix. I tried adding it through the normal website as a troubleshooting step. Looks like LIVE! will go through on the device if you buy through the website, however it will not go through if you buy through the App itself.
Mary_Greenman

Postby Bassam » September 9th, 2015, 12:28 pm

Appreciate your patients Mary, hopefully we will have this figured out soon.
Bassam
King

Return to Live!